Witcher 3 - Missing Stjepan

+
Hi! So I started doing Gwent quests and I have notice that Stjepan is not spawning inside the Alchemy's innkeep. I tried to meditate and load my save files at multple times. I even tried to spawn him with the console, but it didn't work. I tried the Technical Support on https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/witcher-3/pc but everytime I submit the request, it doesn't submit.... I don't know what to do anymore and I am starting to think that I might have to abandon the quest...

everytime I submit the request, it doesn't submit.... I don't know what to do anymore and I am starting to think that I might have to abandon the quest...
Did you try using the contact on this page? Could you explain a bit more about what happens when you try to submit the ticket, please?

As to the actual issue: Are you using any mods, or have you used any in the past?

Did you try verify the integrity of the game cache and afterwards loading a save file created before encountering the issue?

Did you try using the contact on this page? Could you explain a bit more about what happens when you try to submit the ticket, please?

As to the actual issue: Are you using any mods, or have you used any in the past?

Did you try verify the integrity of the game cache and afterwards loading a save file created before encountering the issue?
When I submit the ticket, the page is loading forever. I have used 1 mod in the past. I made me able to fast traveil without the sign. I have tried to verify the integrity of the game cache and i still don't see the NPC.

When I submit the ticket, the page is loading forever.
At a guess, I'd say check your browser's settings, to make sure you have third-party cookies allowed for the site.
I have used 1 mod in the past. I made me able to fast traveil without the sign.
Odd, and doesn't seem a likely culprit.
I have tried to verify the integrity of the game cache and i still don't see the NPC.
Odder, and odder. . . . And you have loaded a save well outside Oxenfurt, before starting the quest?

Top Bottom