Please add more ability to customize character

+
There needs to be ALOT more customization added to the game in the form of Body Modifications (Tattoos, Hair, Eye, changing breast and or Penis, for the physical body and alot more cybernetic visuals replaced limbs etc. Also i feel like the clothing options are so limited. Also make specific area shops have more types limited to the scope of the area. Also more Styles, i mean there are 3 distinct set ups right? i dont really see any of that in the game, Militirstic, Corporate or Dystopian. Please add more ability to customize character in open world, and add all the NPC options and more in future content patches , please :) Great Game otherwise, story and world are great imho but cdprojektred so far you guys are really dropping the ball. Inside a futuristic, dystopian game there is little in the element of that feel for the character personally.

Hopefully coming in the free DLC, though PC modders enjoy the NPC options already. Fingers crossed us console players get them!

For clothes, there is really a large choice.
Ok, to have the jacket you want in epic version, you have to skip 24H a certain number of times (a lot even), but there is a choice with all the stores :)

For the rest, I agree, more of everything will be always better :)

You can start with the fact that the player does not have access to all the clothes in the game. You can't get some of the military's clothes. Many clothes are missing in the legendary version.

I could said that : The vast majority of clothes available can be obtain only in epic version at max (with lot of "skip" 24H or save reloads).
For clothes, there is really a large choice.
Ok, to have the jacket you want in epic version, you have to skip 24H a certain number of times (a lot even), but there is a choice with all the stores :)

For the rest, I agree, more of everything will be always better :)
yea and when i see pictures of people's avatar on social media, i cringe.. they use photomode with alot of touch up to make it seem like the game looks amazing. but once they get out of photomode, then youll see how it really is lol.

yea and when i see pictures of people's avatar on social media, i cringe.. they use photomode with alot of touch up to make it seem like the game looks amazing. but once they get out of photomode, then youll see how it really is lol.
If you look this thread, I think that mostly if not all are not "touched" at all.
Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)
And for the Photo Mode, how you can take a screenshot of your V without that mode ? It seem logic for me (and obligatory) to use the Photo Mode... :)
(and sorry to say that, but even on Serie X, the game look pretty amazing...)

Top Bottom