V visual bugs and glitches

+
I colleted some visual glitches and bugs which hopefully would be fixed with the next update.

1. If you use any cyberware on the arm slot the non raytraced shadow is having a double pair of shoulders.
2. If you slide/crouch with mantis blades a second low res arm is clipping through your normal arm.
3. When you equip a weapon, netrunner suits clip through the lower body cloth.

Attachments

• Cyberware Shadow Glitch.png
    Cyberware Shadow Glitch.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 281
  • Mantis Blades Slide Clip.png
    Mantis Blades Slide Clip.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 295
  • Cloth Glitch.png
    Cloth Glitch.png
    969.5 KB · Views: 295
The Shadow issue is really ridicoulous since there are many older games, im talking about RETRO games that has better shadows of your character and this game they make your V bald, keep an eye on when you move around with your rifle or gun, youll see how horrible it looks like its just so bad.

"V VISUAL BUGS AND GLITCHES"

Seem most apparent that was done to best illustrate a seamless first person experience. The same can be witnessed when playing RE7 and REV using a TPP mod.

I critisized V's shadow a couple of times already - this is one of the game features that's surprisingly badly executed for such a big budget game. Not only we have those weird double shoulders while moving, the top and bottom part of V's body also behave very strange when we are crouching. Our arms look like some monstrocities when we operate with weapons, and the swimming version of V looks like an alien turtle from outer space.
Just like Bartinga2077 said, it's probably the result of devs being focused on having V's body look good from the eye's perspective (arms always visible on the screen when holding a weapon). Still, since we have that shadow and we can see it quite often, it creates an impression of a serious underdevelopment.
Let's hope that CDPR will fix that at some point.

People keep posting that link but how does it even work? All that site has are list of top 10 bugs or something. There is no submit dialog or anything. Does it need a login or something?

Got it, thanks! I was too used to specify such details in the actual submit form so kept clicking around and felt like i'm being redirected from one troubleshooting instruction to another.

Top Bottom