Cyberpunk Source Material: Games, Movies, Books

+
According to Google:

6 I made ​​the penumbra, amnesia, outlast, scp (with soma and routine on arrival)? There was a sign of a bell 'Alien after years dimmedda. AVM is dead.

...why are Syndicate and Syndicate Wars not on this list?? =p

[video=youtube;6oO-_3ib2gk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oO-_3ib2gk[/video]

According to Google:

6 I made ​​the penumbra, amnesia, outlast, scp (with soma and routine on arrival)? There was a sign of a bell 'Alien after years dimmedda. AVM is dead.

Yeah, I got that too, which is why I asked for the English version. :)

I'm still wondering how is it even possible that youdid not include The Transmetropolitan in the comics section!!????!?!?!?!?!????

Yeah, i liked the monolith of that time. Their lead was cool, but fear games got worse sequel after sequel.

I forgot, but isn't Strange Days technically Cyberpunk?

It's been a really long time since i watched it and i don't believe i ever watched the whole thing, but i believe it was meant as a Cyberpunk movie.. It didn't feel like a Cyberpunk movie at the time as it failed on so many accounts (that is as far as i remember, i don't remember anything about cybernetic implants and corporations ruling the world stuff or any other Cyberpunk element other than braindancing and weapons...) so i'm not sure if it can be considered as a true Cyberpunk movie..

"True" Cyberpunk is simple:

High tech and low-lifes. If a movie has those as defining themes, ( as opposed to,say, the bounty hunters of Star Wars), suitably intertwined, it's cyberpunk. Now, what kind of cyberpunk it is, if it fits your flavour or not, that's different. But every cyberpunk movie should have at least those two ingredients.

I also like to see, you know, cyberware and some kind of rebellion, punk-style. But I'm crazy.

-Norageki!
-Origine
-Megazone 23
-Bus Gamer
-Un- Go

they got a lot of stuff i tend to avoid, but since the new Arise ep was a bit lame i' ll just kill 10 minutes checking them

also Technotise: edit and I

Is XCOM Enemy Within have Cyberpunk theme? I didn't play Enemy Within yet but when playing Enemy Unknown have fell like playing Major from GITS :laser:

Top Bottom