Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

+

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

• Yes (because)

Votes: 31 7.1%
  • No (because)

Votes: 365 83.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 39 9.0%

• Total voters
Was it really that bad? I had considered checking it out, but if it's that bad, I'll pass.

Skyrim SE - 2,213 hours
Skyrim - 3,327 hours
Fallout 4 - 2,753 hours

Creation Kit for all three games combined? No idea. But likely more than all the above combined :ROFLMAO:

Damn dude, that's hard time! lol.

My opinion, Borderlands fighting is just shallow. Its flushed and clean, but it's superficial. It's just blasting stuff they explode. You would probably get bored very quickly.

Some of the content is hilarious though. Claptrap is adorable. It's just my opinion. Some people really like that series.

How many playthroughs?
Cp2077: 1 full, tend too get bored since gunplay is very static and replaying act 1 for the 5-6 time gets kinda tedious. Me andromeda: actually has pretty good combat and new game + with some pretty insane builds so dunno how menny playtroughs i got, more then 1 atleast :).

Guest 3847602

Cp2077: 1 full, tend too get bored since gunplay is very static and replaying act 1 for the 5-6 time gets kinda tedious.
Well, if it's any consolation, my longest playthrough of CP2077 was much shorter than those 150h. The one where I've used guns was the shortest, by far.
Me andromeda: actually has pretty good combat and new game + with some pretty insane builds so dunno how menny playtroughs i got, more then 1 atleast :).
True, Andromeda has a pretty good combat, and I liked driving Mako 2.0, it's just that I found the writing and sitcom-ish tone to be insufferable. I tried to play it for the second time, but I just couldn't get past the first planet.

Well, if it's any consolation, my longest playthrough of CP2077 was much shorter than those 150h. The one where I've used guns was the shortest, by far.
Well its 1 playtrough and like 4 failed ones so. First try was abandonded since i rushed and dident like the point of no return and chose you end style. Second time i finished it. after that i have pretty much allways gotten really bored before i reach the end.
True, Andromeda has a pretty good combat, and I liked driving Mako 2.0, it's just that I found the writing and sitcom-ish tone to be insufferable. I tried to play it for the second time, but I just couldn't get past the first planet.
Yea sadly the story and the atmosphere is a bit to light for me. Very cartoonish at times and it never really resonated with me. Gameplay it was pretty great tho, think cp2077 kinda misses that. I find it ok if you use hacks but remove that and it gets very repetative. Most talents is just flat % dmg or recoil reduction or just dont work too. Might get better with some DLC if they revamp/add abilitys or effects.

No, there are arcs in Cyberpunk 2077 that easily could have done with more content to further flesh out the worlds and new NPCs. Some of them were completed before I warmed up to an environment. It didn't need to be as long as The Witcher 3, but it wasn't the "perfect length" for my expectations in the narrative department. I enjoyed the story overall, mind.

I don't mind it. It was enough time to flesh out the main characters and the direction of the story. We could have used a few more hours with Jackie though <3
Aside from that... the side gigs that do not carry much weight and mostly add game time actually lessen the experience by prolonging the game past the point where having no one to talk to become uncomfortable. I wish to talk to my romance interest but they end up having nothing to say or comment about any current event or quest.

So yeah, I think the length is fine.

Top Bottom