What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

+
Hey, maybe you know a technician that can add a couple of slots for modifications to my favorite T-shirt?!

P.S. Good work, thanks for a game!

Seeing the change to the minimap brought a smile to my face, not that it's a big change, but we're getting there. To say the least, I'm very eager to see the complete changelog when it's available.

Seriously though, didn't these take like 5mins to code - like all together? o_O
While these are nice QoL fixes, I sure hope they are just a peak of an iceberg.

I guess that some news about performance boost, fistfights balance, pacing and writing in some scenes, and NPC AI would be appreciated much more.

Last edited:
I like how we get a longer time to view our doll choices, but what's being shown seems like an overcorrection. The screen should vanish after the receptionist tells us about our interesting matches instead of dragging it all the way out to the choices.

So you know, I hire mercs to do other people’s dirty work, right? Lotta these gigs are very time-sensitive. You’re late, you don’t get paid. And lately we’ve had a lot of… well, let’s call ‘em “refunds.” Mercs crash into buildings and die before finishing the job, or get lost in Night City, miss a turn and end up in Badlands instead of Corpo Plaza. It’s a freaking nightmare and it’s bad for biz!” — Muamar "El Capitán" Reyes from Santo Domingo.
Really liked this one! (y)

Top Bottom