The Datafortress 2020 Project File!

+
The Datafortress 2020 Project File!

I downloaded the whole Datafortress 2020 file project just before the site went down. If anyone wants it, let me know down below, and we'll work out a way to transfer it over.

Where is Wisdom does anyone know if he is doing ok, I mean we need the man's knowledge and guidance around here. I mean if we don't get him back soon Sard will have all of us saying IANUS lol :)

Where is Wisdom does anyone know if he is doing ok, I mean we need the man's knowledge and guidance around here. I mean if we don't get him back soon Sard will have all of us saying IANUS lol :)

I asked a short while ago. Redge still sees him on PSN I think, and he seems to be doing ok atm. My guess is he is having a Hiatus.

Redge still sees him on PSN I think
Correct; we were gaming together fairly regularly on GTA Online, 'til the laser on his PS3 crapped out.

I shot him a message via PSN and FB in recent history (PSN, last night,) but I don't know if he's seen either yet.

I would absolutely love to have a copy of the files. I had them once upon a time, and moved from Germany to California, then did not have them. I love the system and those files make it even more fun to play. If you could let me know I would appreciate it greatly.

Sorry the site is down right now guys, been constatnly badgering both hosts to get shit up and running again... I have the worst luck with this shit....

As for anyone else hosting my files... I dunno, Some of the owners of the files in the archive were pretty specific about how they were distributed, and as for my files, I prefer to keep some measure of quality control, so when I release a new file, or edit an old one, people are getting the most up to date version....

Let me know what your plans are, maybe we can work something out.

Sorry the site is down right now guys, been constatnly badgering both hosts to get shit up and running again... I have the worst luck with this shit....

As for anyone else hosting my files... I dunno, Some of the owners of the files in the archive were pretty specific about how they were distributed, and as for my files, I prefer to keep some measure of quality control, so when I release a new file, or edit an old one, people are getting the most up to date version....

Let me know what your plans are, maybe we can work something out.

Yes, I have one idea for Agamennon's "Information overload Finnish edition" file...
I think it would sound great if "Valmet RK-2020" would be able to modify into 7.62 soviet caliber (requires weaponsmith/weaponstech skill of 6+[?])
Just thinking... :rollingeyes:

Yes, I have one idea for Agamennon's "Information overload Finnish edition" file...
I think it would sound great if "Valmet RK-2020" would be able to modify into 7.62 soviet caliber (requires weaponsmith/weaponstech skill of 6+[?])
Just thinking... :rollingeyes:

Nothing keeping you from doing that in your game mate...

Unless you are suggesting I edit the doc... which I am afraid I won't do.... as I didn;t write it. The only editing I did to anything I didn't write was formatting it for pdf.

Nothing keeping you from doing that in your game mate...

Unless you are suggesting I edit the doc... which I am afraid I won't do.... as I didn;t write it. The only editing I did to anything I didn't write was formatting it for pdf.

I C.
But now that I've mentioned my idea for public, it might not be necessary to edit that file... I presume?

I C.
But now that I've mentioned my idea for public, it might not be necessary to edit that file... I presume?

the rules to do so already exist, in Solo Of Fortune 2 or one of the chrome books, I forget which off the top of my head...

Unless...

*clickety-click*

YES!!!
There is a hardback copy of SOF2 in this one Finnish hobbyshop! :dance:
That is, if the websites are on date... -.-

Top Bottom