Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
photomode_05082021_223551.png

Everything is going to be okay, Judy
photomode_05082021_224323.png

...except these arms! omfg, they do not change in animation ! this is NOT ok :oops:
photomode_05082021_224615.png

I think my twitter acc has been hijacked and I keep receiving these 'suggested posts' almost every day, NOT that I complain. but just HAD to share. ok. bye.
23982376292985.jpg

View attachment 11242753
Everything is going to be okay, Judy
View attachment 11242756
...except these arms! omfg, they do not change in animation ! this is NOT ok :oops:
View attachment 11242759

I think my twitter acc has been hijacked and I keep receiving these 'suggested posts' almost every day, NOT that I complain. but just HAD to share. ok. bye.
View attachment 11242762

Man, you can see the hurt in her eyes, right? And about the spoiler... I already decided this was a thing that was starting to happen but it isn't mentioned in game, and no one is gonna convince me otherwise

Yeah I really don't think they had an affair...
It's just people (men) can't think two woman are best friends without sex in it.
It's just their personal dreams...

I see their relationship the same as V and Jacky.
She would have said the same things about Jacky without any other meanings.

And I can pay my taxe...
I like the Joker's Style even the scene funny as the Joker can be.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 74
It's just people (men) can't think two woman are best friends without sex in it.

I see their relationship the same as V and Jacky.
She would have said the same things about Jacky without any other meanings.

And I can pay my taxe...
I like the Joker's Style even the scene funny as the Joker can be.
I totally agree.
Post automatically merged:

EsvNrKGXMAIVplT.jpg

Last edited:
I get your point. I too don't believe so.
But I do ship them (not a man, if that matters at all). Just think they'd be good for each other just as friends, or more.. Don't see any issues in that. :shrug:
Speaking of friendship... I just wish it was possible to put a blanket on her this time :sleep:
photomode_05082021_225111.png

That's the wonderful thing about having different opinions, right?
As a gay woman myself, I also know that two women can be best friends without having sex (or kissing or flirting at all), but because of certain words (mostly coming from Ev, actually), that's how I interpreted it
But either way, Judy is such a great friend. Gotta love the care and loyalty she shows to a male or female V if she's good friends with them

Just read the Patch notes. The gift Judy gives you actually shows up now!!! :giggle:
Can't wait to find out what it is!

P.S If you find out what it is before me please don't spoil
I admit, I don't already read the entire patch note, and now you said that, I will load my "old" save (5 days) and wait nicely this message :D
(don't worry, I'll keep it for me... I don't want to ruin your pleasure !)

It's a long list and all I see is there are two lines with Judy and none with other.s...
They do prefer Judy and it's a good sign for the DLC !!

:ROFLMAO:

What ! You think I'm interpreting the signs ?!

It's a long list and all I see is there are two lines with Judy and none with other.s...
They do prefer Judy and it's a good sign for the DLC !!

:ROFLMAO:

What ! You think I'm interpreting the signs ?!
Over-interpreting, in my opinion :)

Pyramid Song
  • It's no longer possible to save the game during the sex scene with Judy.
Pyramid Song
  • Judy's hair will now be displayed properly while she's wearing the Neoprene Diving Suit.
  • Judy will no longer be present in her apartment if she left Night City after the quest.
MISCELLANEOUS
  • A gift from Judy can now be found in V's apartment after player receives a text about it after completing her romance side quests.
So nothing too important in my opinion, bug fixing. And no "sign" in particular :D
(I hope CDPR don't prefer anyone and stay "impartial" in the future content. Same for all or maybe more for Kerry/River to be fair).

Top Bottom