Patch 1.3 — list of changes

+
for me is for the less visual smog I have on my screen, the better ....try to play The Witcher 3 without all those things like the minimap, markers, quest log, weather icon etc, and you will see how much better the experience is! :)
Thank you, my display is big enough, I can see everything in the UI and still play comfortably

Q: Have they finally added an option to turn off all the markers floating on the screen?
A: No.
Q: Have they finally added an option to untrack quests?
A: No.
Q: Have they finally added an option to turn off the minimap?
A: No

I guess I have to wait til the next patch. But at least we now can rotate V in the Inventory with a mouse... That was really important....
Post automatically merged:

Please, answer my post as well :)
for the quest marker I set the cyberpsycho collective quest as the one to track. This is from the PC version

111.png

222.png

Focus on the most demanded by the community: - Improve the AI of policemen, enemies and NPCS. - Improve driving systems that are now useless. NPCS cannot overcome obstacles, they cannot drive motorcycles, they do not have any AI.
- We need the fast travel system to be optional. Let there be a public transportation system! Like trains, metro... Even stations already exist! Open them up! It's common sense and it feels unorganic that it isn't.
- Increase interaction with the city: bars, recreational stands, interactions with NPCS. This will make the game the excellent open world game it deserves to be! Because art, dubbing and OST are 10/10.

Driving has already been improved, and minimap is improved in this patch. Its not as bad as it was at launch.

Driving has already been improved, and minimap is improved in this patch. Its not as bad as it was at launch.
Tbh i cant stand the driving in this game, cars just feels floaty and without power. Theres some nice mods for it on PC tho. Now im enjoying my drive time with proper powerslides :D

Sweet, updates look cool and I hope you keep this up so maybe all the whiners on youtube can sleep their nights in peace once more :D
The atmosphere here in the comments is surprisingly positive compared to other forums like facebook, youtube ect.
My advice: please do listen to the fans but don't let the [...] bring down your morale. This is a right direction you're taking.

Absolutely awesome. Thanks so much for all your hard work. Cannot wait until the modding toolkit hits release, Cyberpunk is going to skyrocket when that happens. Keep it up, we believe in you!

Hey CDPR when can we expect more content for the people who finished the game?

I'd love to spend more time in Night City but I literally did everything possible there and nothing surprises me any more
In the stream they confirmed explicitly that they were working on an expansion (no details).

I'm happy to wait, personally. I spent a good long time playing the game and was very happy with the experience (I found the atmosphere and storytelling amazing). I had no expectation that it would last forever and don't like random quest generating games as it becomes too generic.

Does AMD's new FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) come with this update? If not, are there plans on adding it in the future? Not the regular FidelityFX that's in the game. It would really help with performance for people with ray tracing-capable AMD cards, like myself.

Great work, CDPR team, really excited to keep playing this masterpiece of a game.
Question: Does this patch also update DLSS to a later version? I have been using v. 2.2.11 and it has given better visuals and performance.
The answer is no, the DLSS is the same version, 2.1.39. However, the game seems to be running significantly better and be more stable since last patch, so I'm happy!*

*keeping a list of continuing bugs though ;)

"Fixed faulty pathing for vehicles on the City Center ring road."

I hadn't noticed it! I'm going to get drunk then I run naked in the city square to celebrate :coolstory:

"Fixed faulty pathing for vehicles on the City Center ring road."

I hadn't noticed it! I'm going to get drunk then I run naked in the city square to celebrate :coolstory:
Step out of 'v's megabuilding, the traffic by the noodle stand where you chatted with Jackie the cars no longer ram into the concrete at the sides of the roads

Good summary.

I support that list, I would very much like all of that in the game.

I would also like more open world activities like NCPD and MaxTac stuff that V could get involved with, perhaps procedurally generated stuff with dynamic assets (like vehicle chases, murder investigations, cyberpsycho rampages in busy streets happening in real time etc.).

Also support for the fan created content would be awesome and a way to bridge the fanbase and devs, who knows, maybe garner more positivity from the fanbase in general in the process.

Heck even something like a competition where the top ten voted assets get put officially in the game.

Here's to the future. :)

The first couple of paragraphs are a summary of the stuff said and implied in the stream.

The list is his own personal expectations.
Creating a system that randomly generates cyberpsychopaths attacking in the streets, random missions, etc. would give this game a lot of life. I support it 100%

Please make Night City more alive. More sounds, more activities, more NPCs interactions, more action, more places/buildings to visit, more stories. It feels empty & this's the most frustrating thing in the game. It's like walking among assets & cardboards, from one scripted thing to another. I understand, that bugfixes takes a lot of time, but maybe focus on extensions next time. If it's not even in plans, then it would be disappointing. Because the city is simply amazing. But the illusion of reality is breaking when you see all these NPC dummies & cars, moving with no purpose.
Without a doubt, Night city cries out for everything you list. Random missions, more open doors, more missions, more interaction with npcs, customization of cars, body, animations, public transport, AI, are the ingredients that Cyberpunk 2077 needs to be a masterpiece. Hopefully they have us in their thoughts.

My progression on Beat on the Brat got reset...
I had such a hard time beating the final fight, but in the end after like a millionth time I managed to succeed it.

And now after updating to 1.3 I got notification to do the fight again. Hey, what gives?!?
This fight was truly one of the most horrible gaming experiences I have ever had and now I have to redo it again...

Hey CDPR when can we expect more content for the people who finished the game?

I'd love to spend more time in Night City but I literally did everything possible there and nothing surprises me any more
Without a doubt, it is what the players have been waiting for since January. We have a beautiful city where there is nothing to do once you finish the game. Give us random missions, random crimes and cyber-psychopaths, etc. With that we would have a lot of fun in the city while the expansions arrive.

Top Bottom