Patch 1.3 quickhack "ping" change to legendary version bug or nerf

+
Since the patch just landed my version of "ping" lost its legendary passive, so it is no longer possible to hack people through walls.

If this is an inted nerf to the hacking playstyle, pls consider putting it into the patch notes.
If it is a bug pls fix.

Thx

Since the patch just landed my version of "ping" lost its legendary passive, so it is no longer possible to hack people through walls.

If this is an inted nerf to the hacking playstyle, pls consider putting it into the patch notes.
If it is a bug pls fix.

Thx
It's always displayed in the description of Ping that you are able to hack through walls ?
If yes, it's probably a bug, so you can report it > here.
If no, it's certainely intended.

Having the same problem as well. It feels like the inanimate objects have a bigger "box" now with legendary ping.
While the enemies cannot be targeted things like radios and forklifts can still be hacked through obstacles.

Yep now my OP Netrunner is Neutered this change needs to be reverted.

So I cant hack through walls but I can take out my Tech weapon and clear a building with that instead I mean C'mon CDPR....

I'm not certain, but I suspect that the change was intended. I am certain that the original functionality of Ping was intended, and is the main thing that made the Legendary version legendary. (Side note regarding Tech weapons: I agree that tech weapons shooting through walls is ridiculous - I removed that ability with a mod.)

I'm alright with Ping working either way, although I thought the original idea was pretty cool. Now I just hack cameras through the wall, and use them to hack people that I can no longer hack through walls.

Top Bottom