Patch 1.3 — list of changes

+
When you said that you don't want to spoil anything, now I am excited to see what are they planing for it
If it's this mansion (visible through the window of V's apartment)
This one :
V_view.jpg

it's already in the game :)
It's in one ending, it's the maximum I want/can said

Sorry to burst your bubble, but according to what or who's rulebook?
What you say is nothing more than what you believe is a basic requirement but nowhere does anything state it should be.
And a lot of RPGs, even JRPGs don't have this either, usually just a bit less invasive perhaps.
tell me one
Post automatically merged:

for the quest marker I set the cyberpsycho collective quest as the one to track. This is from the PC version

View attachment 11245738
View attachment 11245741

but thats just a workaround, not a solution ...you can turn off the markers in the Witcher 3, why not in Cyberpunk 2077?
regarding the minimap, yes i already edited my post to fix it

I actually have no idea why there is the mirror feature in the game at all. It had been broken since the release of the game til this 1.3 patch. Ok, now it works, but it has no real purpose. Instead of fixing this useless thing, they could have improved other more important things.

I actually have no idea why there is the mirror feature in the game at all. It had been broken since the release of the game til this 1.3 patch. Ok, now it works, but it has no real purpose. Instead of fixing this useless thing, they could have improved other more important things.

I actually have no idea why there is the mirror feature in the game at all. It had been broken since the release of the game til this 1.3 patch. Ok, now it works, but it has no real purpose. Instead of fixing this useless thing, they could have improved other more important things.+
edit: sorry for this spam

Last edited:
If it's this mansion (visible through the window of V's apartment)
This one :
View attachment 11246164
it's already in the game :)
It's in one ending, it's the maximum I want/can said
I was talking about this one, on the roof of the building that V lives in.

I saw a video regarding this mansion, thats why I was curiouse
1629364799350.png

Last edited:
but thats just a workaround, not a solution ...you can turn off the markers in the Witcher 3, why not in Cyberpunk 2077?
regarding the minimap, yes i already edited my post to fix it
I told you the workaround for the quest tracker, the removal of the rest of things you asked for are already in the game as I showed you

Oke now I am more curiouse how did I miss it and what is happening there, time to re-play the campain, don't want any spoilers, but at what point do I go to this location ?
If you are at point of no return, you still able to go there without restarting a new playthrough :)
Maybe trying another ending could be a good idea :censored:

Couldn't you guys just display the Skye and Angel images during choosing? Now you are only obstructing the NPC's face while she is talking for no logical and reasonable reason I can think of...

Couldn't you guys just display the Skye and Angel images during choosing? Now you are only obstructing the NPC's face while she is talking for no logical and reasonable reason I can think of...
I mean, speaking as a programmer altering a variable to display a pic for a bit longer and generating a whole new pic, placing it in the repository, fetching it again and setting all its attributes making sure it doesn't hurt any other balancing issues on assets are a different in order of workload, complexity and errors that may occur. So I think they made the right choice on solving this QoL feature which ultimately is unimportant and only affects the one decision,.. me, I'd have just put an (m) after angel and a (f) after skye and leave it at that but their solution was even simpler than that

I mean, speaking as a programmer altering a variable to display a pic for a bit longer and generating a whole new pic, placing it in the repository, fetching it again and setting all its attributes making sure it doesn't hurt any other balancing issues on assets are a different in order of workload, complexity and errors that may occur. So I think they made the right choice on solving this QoL feature which ultimately is unimportant and only affects the one decision,.. me, I'd have just put an (m) after angel and a (f) after skye and leave it at that but their solution was even simpler than that
I agree, storing, displaying and fetching images in a huge date base like this could bring more complications, especialy if they have implemented different dialogs and options for male and female V. I have not tryed the female path, so I can't confirmit my self

Seems like I'm a bit late to the party but better late than never.......
Few minutes in Cyberpunk 2077 1.3 and I saw:
  • Shisui's bodyflicking jutsu:
    photomode_19082021_125950.png
  • Shadow clone jutsu:
    photomode_19082021_130517.png
    (There was few more when I walk past them)
  • Going t-pose for a split second. but it was only once.
  • Mantis blade going weird for a split second. Happened few times. As if the bones are not attached to the model.
  • Street seemed empty. Even when I set crowd density to high.
  • Scared NPCs popping out: I was aiming at the general crowd. Surprisingly they were running away. I looked somewhere else and then when I looked back there was nobody. Felt like a horror movie for a second!
  • Who the fcuk asked for Johnny's alternate looks??!!
But on a brighter side:
  • FPS really improved. I am getting around 60 fps in high settings with 1650. And not so much FPS drops.
  • AI imrpoved. Crowds are acting more normal. Some are retarded as always though.

Last edited:
Im not too sure what happen but Cyberpunk ruins only at 30-40 FPS for me. when the game first come out it could run at 70-80 FPS. Whats changed ? Anyone have any Solution? thanks. PC here

[...]

Patch 1.3 does not do anything else than confirm my suspicions: this game continues to have zero replay value.

Not everyone agrees with that. I've done 3 playthroughs and have over 200 hours in. I am excited for some new stuff in the game to do a fourth playthrough, but the game definitely doesn't have ZERO replay value at this point, unless you're just talking about your personal opinion.

Im not too sure what happen but Cyberpunk ruins only at 30-40 FPS for me. when the game first come out it could run at 70-80 FPS. Whats changed ? Anyone have any Solution? thanks. PC here
Could be the DLSS. when game came out i could play at max settings 4k dlss at balanced with 50-60 fps. Now i have to set Dlss to preformance to get the same fps... Something has changed in DLSS or in the code.

A little improvment maybe even noticed by those who have played pre-1.2 and 1.2+
When an someone drived you (like Jackie, Rogue or River), at one point the wheels of the car locked up and the road "smoked".

- In pre-1.2, we had the sound and the image. It was just awful (especially with Rogue...)
- In 1.2, problem quickly resolved, no more sound but the wheels were always blocked (For example Jackie left large tire tracks in the parking lot by depositing V)
- And now as you can see, the problem entirely solved. No sound, no tire mark.
7d429228-533e-4a05-aa43-f4dd5f9222d8.PNG

Could be the DLSS. when game came out i could play at max settings 4k dlss at balanced with 50-60 fps. Now i have to set Dlss to preformance to get the same fps... Something has changed in DLSS or in the code.

You two should delete your config file to reset your graphics settings. I also had performance issues after patch 1.2 iirc and that fixed it for me.
The file (options.json) can be found under

\*CP 2077 install folder*\r6\config\settings

or

\*CP 2077 install folder*\r6\config\settings\platform\pc

Not sure which one of those two the game is using.

Delete/rename it, restart the game and it will automatically create a fresh one.

You two should delete your config file to reset your graphics settings. I also had performance issues after patch 1.2 iirc and that fixed it for me.
The file (options.json) can be found under

\*CP 2077 install folder*\r6\config\settings

or

\*CP 2077 install folder*\r6\config\settings\platform\pc

Not sure which one of those two the game is using.

Delete/rename it, restart the game and it will automatically create a fresh one.
Did a full reformat earlier and the same issue so i dont think thats it. I think something has changed with either the resolution DLSS scales from or something in the code of the game (streaming or something else). It runs fine and looks ok with preformance but the textures gets a bit less nice

Did a full reformat earlier and the same issue so i dont think thats it. I think something has changed with either the resolution DLSS scales from or something in the code of the game (streaming or something else). It runs fine and looks ok with preformance but the textures gets a bit less nice

I'm playing with DLSS as well (Balanced) and I'm not getting worse performance than at release. Quite the opposite tbh.
That's why I think it must be something else for you guys.

Top Bottom