1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at the beginning of the game. During the quest "The Rescue", there is still some money that I can't grab. It's the same thing with some other objects like a pack of cards. I'm still not sure if I can grab more junks in this version of the game. That being said, I'm glad to report that the elevator doors open when Jackie approach them.
Can confirm those first two occasions in scav apartmant. Didn't checked other two spots in garage (not my playstyle).

Patch has however fixed this issue in other places on the world. Not very far in my game yet but NCPD blue star mission where there are items under a parked car. Items couldn't be picked with earlier game version, but now they can. There's an empty backpack under that car and I'm not sure if it's meant to present that lootable items were originally inside of if there's supposed to be something in it. Backpack item is IIRC rarely present in game world without any items to loot, ie I have considered it's to be alternate graphical presentation for loot containers in general in scenarios where backpack makes more sense than a box (people don't carry a box with them, they use backpacks).

Was playing through 'Sinnerman' and the computer at Zuleika's house was unable to exit the computer. Already sent report on that bug. But seriously, CDPR???? That's not very intelligent....

Was playing through 'Sinnerman' and the computer at Zuleika's house was unable to exit the computer. Already sent report on that bug. But seriously, CDPR???? That's not very intelligent....
No exit button (keybind) ? by chance (or unluck)
Read a same problem yesterday, I think. Could you try on other computer ?

Invisible obstacle that does not allow progress

I will report every bug I find to support. We all have to help make this game bug-free.
Please go to the area and check if you have it too.
I am sending all confirmed errors to support with sending all my saves and videos of the bugs

No exit button (keybind) ? by chance (or unluck)
Read a same problem yesterday, I think. Could you try on other computer ?

Now that you mention it, I usually use the Escape-key to get out from the computer. Wasm't anything on the computer-screen to get out, so I tried random keys, and the solution was the c-key to jump out. It should be a prompt at the bottom to say "Press 'C' to exit" or something. So, spread the word that the 'C'-key works. Should have thought about it earlier, but it never crossed my mind.

Edit. This also works for keypads for opening doors.

Last edited:
Fine, gonna give it a try here even though I already complained in a thread I made:

Fortified Ankle jump was nerfed, you cannot jump half as high as you could before. That means you're unable to reach high places that you could before (In certain mission of Padre's you cannot reach a high window to sneak in), and you constatly get run over by cars cause you cannot jump to the other side of the street anymore.
Putting it here cause I don't know if this was intended or not.

Fine, gonna give it a try here even though I already complained in a thread I made:

Fortified Ankle jump was nerfed, you cannot jump half as high as you could before. That means you're unable to reach high places that you could before (In certain mission of Padre's you cannot reach a high window to sneak in), and you constatly get run over by cars cause you cannot jump to the other side of the street anymore.
Maybe a bug, but more probably "intended", sound too evident in my opinion for been a bug :)

I can no longer complete "Big in Japan".

When you try to put the Surgeon in the trunk of the car, he floats in the air outside the trunk and the quest objective goes back to "Pick up the body".
You can no longer pick up the body though, as he's floating in the air.
When you save and reload, the body is on the ground again. You can pick him up and try to put him in the trunk but he'll float outside the car again.

I restarted the whole quest from an earlier save but the same thing happens every time.

I can no longer complete "Big in Japan".

When you try to put the Surgeon in the trunk of the car, he floats in the air outside the trunk and the quest objective goes back to "Pick up the body".
You can no longer pick up the body though, as he's floating in the air.
When you save and reload, the body is on the ground again. You can pick him up and try to put him in the trunk but the same thing happens, he floats outside the car again.

I restarted the whole quest from an earlier save but the same thing happens every time.
Bad :(
Like always, you can/must report it (with screenshots if possible).

Piercings not displaying properly in CC or in the game.
NPCs still duck and cover for no reason in V's apartment block.
Ridiculous glare when driving in first person persists (day time).
When you initially go into an inventory slot it doesn't always show whats in there, you have to back out and go in to it again. (head gear for example, but happens for all) - Happens pretty much every time.
Quick swapping between weapons is a bit weird when you equip a new weapon and try to quick swap. It will go from the new weapon to the next, but then back to the new weapon instead of the third.
Still a lot of NPC pop-ins, although they do seem to spawn a bit faster.
Still a lot of duplicate NPCs.
Still 2D cars in the distance.
Cars still driving through barriers - haven't been to the ring road yet, so can't say what that's like on my platform.
Really odd graphics effect on some surfaces, such as barbed wire... very hard to explain what it looks like though.

Just things I've noticed so far on Base XB1. (But I'm happy with the improved graphics quality and slight improvement in performance, but hope it can be pushed even further)

Oh no please don't let it be intentional. Is Finger's legware boosted up I wonder. Man I hope they didn't reduce this or at least they gave ways to improve it (higher body level for example) I did notice one thing. You know that stash mission from after you find the shards from Dr. Paradox, one message sends us to a stash. And to reach it I always went around a shop, jumped on a trash can and from there to the roof. Now V wouldn't hold on and climb up. I had to use onr of 3 cars that weren't there before to climb it

In the quest "troublesome neighbors" i killed 4 gang member. I dump 3 body to the dump but i cant dump this one. You can see the attachments. I dump the red suited guy and others but i can not dump the girl body.

Attachments

• 20210819151622_1.jpg
    20210819151622_1.jpg
    442.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 20210819151629_1.jpg
    20210819151629_1.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 20210819151641_1.jpg
    20210819151641_1.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 20210819151655_1.jpg
    20210819151655_1.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 20210819151702_1.jpg
    20210819151702_1.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 20210819151707_1.jpg
    20210819151707_1.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 33
she was the mission objective ... thats why. It is the same like in 1.23.
That could be bad if you can drop her in trash container :)
In the quest "troublesome neighbors" i killed 4 gang member. I dump 3 body to the dump but i cant dump this one. You can see the attachments. I dump the red suited guy and others but i can not dump the girl body.
Interesting point, she's dead or unconscious ?
Because normally if she's unconscious you have to carry her in the trunck of the Fixer's car (obviously, you can't put her in a container).
But if she's dead, whatever if you put her in a container or not, I think the quest is already completed.
Post automatically merged:

When you initially go into an inventory slot it doesn't always show whats in there, you have to back out and go in to it again. (head gear for example, but happens for all) - Happens pretty much every time.
You have noticed when it doesn't show the clothes that you have, it's "simply" because you are in the "mod" tab ?

But yeah, I'm on Series X so performances still good, but graphics are better, especially light effects and shadows. And load times are way faster.

Last edited:
Maybe a bug, but more probably "intended", sound too evident in my opinion for been a bug :)

Could be, but so many different ways to approach different missions will be changed after this. It's a game changer if you used Fortified Ankles as your main leg cyberware, and who knows? Maybe it was intentional, but maybe they accidentally broke it :/

Could be, but so many different ways to approach different missions will be changed after this. It's a game changer if you used Fortified Ankles as your main leg cyberware, and who knows? Maybe it was intentional, but maybe they accidentally broke it :/
Maybe :)
But take it like me, this is a little new, it will probably change the way I am going to redo the quests. Not too bad finally.

Oh no please don't let it be intentional. Is Finger's legware boosted up I wonder. Man I hope they didn't reduce this or at least they gave ways to improve it (higher body level for example) I did notice one thing. You know that stash mission from after you find the shards from Dr. Paradox, one message sends us to a stash. And to reach it I always went around a shop, jumped on a trash can and from there to the roof. Now V wouldn't hold on and climb up. I had to use onr of 3 cars that weren't there before to climb it
Maybe it's "Fred's stash" you're talking about?
But I dunno man. I revisited some old missions and know you can't reach windows that were clearly there to be used with the ankles, or "shortcuts" that you could take before to make a sneakier approach instead of going guns blazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom