Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

+
It depend how many times you have replay Cyberpunk :)
For me, first time, I didn't notice she was here (at the same times, I didn't know her). But in my second playthrough (after leave Night City with her and Panam), I spotted her right away (directly when entrerring in the Lizzie) :D
Been playing since launch (many hours :D) and never saw Judy standing there, till this patch. Maybe it's new on PC? not sure about content on consoles.
photomode_19072021_150135.png

This shot is from a recent playthrough where I met Eve and Judy wasn't there. I basically abandoned my character just to start fresh and see all that's new in 1.3 :LOL:

Last edited:
Been playing since launch (many hours :D) and never saw Judy standing there, till this patch. Maybe it's new on PC? not sure about content on consoles.
I don't know if it's new on PC, but I don't think so. With a little bit of research on "Share Your Screenshots" or Judy's thread, I'm quite sure it's possible to find some screenshots about that from PC users :)
On console, she's here since day-one or at least since December 22th when I started a new playthrough, that's for sure.

Is it the black unicorn? because if it is then yes, that's new. I did notice something different on it in my stash but didn't bring it out. Looks dope
Post automatically merged:

photomode_17082021_205012.png

photomode_16082021_202920.png
photomode_16082021_201343.png

You shall not be forgotten...:cry:

photomode_19082021_093234.png

This piece of armor is also new, got it from a blue marker in Watson. it's Legendary
photomode_19082021_091837.png

Last edited:
Night City's Other Jump Park - Conclusion

When we last saw V in Night City's Other Jump Park, she was doing tricks...
NC's Other Jump Park - 18.png

This was kind of ironic.
It happens in a blink of an eye - 1.png

Catching that sign in the background, that is.

V had a few problems here and there.
NC's Other Jump Park - 20.png

Gotta say, I was a bit worried about V right then...
NC's Other Jump Park - 21.png

But she pulled through like a trooper.
NC's Other Jump Park - 22.png

But that sign...Pretty crazy, huh?
NC's Other Jump Park - 23.png

Maybe V is practicing the wrong sport cause I am pretty sure that is a home run.
NC's Other Jump Park - 24.png

Have to be honest, I didn't expect it to go that far...or in one piece.
NC's Other Jump Park - 25.png

V also practiced her patented "LAUNCH!" trick.
NC's Other Jump Park - 26.png

But, alas, all good things do come to an end...like Jackie's Bike...I think you scratched it V...
I think I scratched Jackie's Bike.png

Pretty insane that I caught it right as it exploded. This is also why no innocent NC denizens were injured as V had to use her "Load Game" power at this point.​

photomode_20082021_114042.png

Is it new too :oops:

Whoitcha said:
Is it the black unicorn? because if it is then yes, that's new. I did notice something different on it in my stash but didn't bring it out. Looks dope
That is indeed the Black Unicorn and yes it has a new look.

Last edited:
This shot is from a recent playthrough where I met Eve and Judy wasn't there. I basically abandoned my character just to start fresh and see all that's new in 1.3
In this screenshot, it's too late. Judy leave right away when you talk for Evelyn to Theo (bartender) ;)

It's new, that's for sure. It's one of my favorite katana and used it in 1.23 :)
Look awesome :D

View attachment 11246635
This piece of armor is also new, got it from a blue marker in Watson. it's Legendary
View attachment 11246644
I think CDPR have modified some loot in container :)
(very cool, possible new legendary stuff in every GIG)

A few more from old V...

V on the Open Road
V on the Open Road - 1.png

A minor fender bender.
V on the Open Road - 2.png

OK, maybe not so minor...
V on the Open Road - 3.png

Yeah, this is probably gonna hurt...
V on the Open Road - 4.png

Oh, that's not good...
That's not good - 1.png

REALLY not good.
That's not good - 2.png

But, nothing beats the open road...
V on the Open Road - 5.png

Lots of room.
V on the Open Road - 6.png

And meeting a few friends.
Aldecados - 1.png

And after a long hard day, a nice leisurely camp out. But maybe that last bottle was a mistake.
Unnnh...Maybe shouldn't have started that last bottle..png

Started a new playthrough as a streetkid and after i meet kurt for the first time i leave the bar.

Outside i can hear a cat as i walk along the alley.

After a long long long time looking about i couldnt find it so as a last hope i scanned around.

If you zoom in you will see It just above the fence on top of the vent does anyone know if its nibbles or if you can go get him

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.21 - 19.53.37.18.png

On a side note though i cant believe how much of a performance gain i got disabling ambient occlusion not so much in the way of fps it gained about 3fps but with render latency In the scene above i was getting between 50 and 80 now its in the twentys .

Last edited:
Top Bottom