Too fast sensitive aim (PS4)

+
Hello everyone.
Finally, the developers released patch 1.3 and I started playing the game, since there were already quite a lot of bugs before.

My problem is that on ps4 the aiming is too sensitive. That is, in all games, when aiming, the camera starts moving slower so that you can aim more accurately, but in Cyberpunk, when aiming, the camera starts moving faster. This is extremely inconvenient. I tried to change something in the settings, but nothing comes out, it turns out a very slow camera and normal aiming or normal camera speed and very fast aiming.

Maybe someone can suggest something about this, thank you all.
At the start of Cyberpunk sales, I sent a letter to the developers about this problem, but of course no one answered me.

If I understand correctly people with this problem are doomed? I'm playing Cyberpunk right now and the storyline is brilliant, but the extremely slow loading of textures kills the whole atmosphere. Okay, I can understand this, since even on ps4pro there is already outdated hardware, but why the developers cannot fix the control sensitivity I do not understand at all ((

Hello everyone.
Finally, the developers released patch 1.3 and I started playing the game, since there were already quite a lot of bugs before.

My problem is that on ps4 the aiming is too sensitive. That is, in all games, when aiming, the camera starts moving slower so that you can aim more accurately, but in Cyberpunk, when aiming, the camera starts moving faster. This is extremely inconvenient. I tried to change something in the settings, but nothing comes out, it turns out a very slow camera and normal aiming or normal camera speed and very fast aiming.

Maybe someone can suggest something about this, thank you all.
At the start of Cyberpunk sales, I sent a letter to the developers about this problem, but of course no one answered me.
I play CP77 on PC with a PS4 controller. Have to say, the game is vastly controller supportive. So much so, to me virtually unprecedented. You can set the speed of the controller inputs, as well the sensitivity, and the analog stick's input field to your liking. Walking, running, sprinting, aiming, can all be adjusted separately from each other as you wish.

Are you saying you cannot adjust anything at all on the PS4?

Top Bottom