Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Nibble got extra spot available in V's apartment but Judy is still stuck on her window, sad
The good point is if you don't romance her and she said "she leave", normally she really leave. You can no longer see her in the apartment :)
(not tested of course, but it's in the patch note).
Pyramid Song
  • Judy will no longer be present in her apartment if she left Night City after the quest.
Post automatically merged:

b1533500-8963-4879-ac36-07877d7e8074.PNG

Last edited:
Don't mind me, I'll be just quietly waiting here until someone decides to show Judy in her MaxTac Uniform. Just for research and artistic purposes, of course
I posted a couple of pics in her MaxTac uniform just scroll back a few pages.
Guess I was sort of impressed since it only looks like a jumpsuit. Now if it was
more like a Netrunner looking outfit it would have been better.

Last edited:
Don't mind me, I'll be just quietly waiting here until someone decides to show Judy in her MaxTac Uniform. Just for research and artistic purposes, of course
If you speak about the "new" thing, I really hope if someone post it, it will be in a spoiler.
I could be salty to see it here first :D
Edit : maybe not "salty" (it's not the end of the world), but sad for sure :)

Last edited:
Hey Team Judy,

Patch 1.3 is out, her hair is fixed and that's why I could finish my little GMV tribute. Nothing new, no mods, no endings, but a clean edit about Judy (and female V). This post is for you all. Enjoy!

I’m only on this forum, so feel free to share the link.

P.S. Can I have a seat in Judy's Train?
Subbed to your channel love the video great job! :love:
But of course its Judy so what's not to love.

Hey Team Judy,

Patch 1.3 is out, her hair is fixed and that's why I could finish my little GMV tribute. Nothing new, no mods, no endings, but a clean edit about Judy (and female V). This post is for you all. Enjoy!
Two words... AWESOME & Thanks :cry:
I see the work, and many plans/point of view have been made especially for the video. You can't have those points of view without playing especially for that (like the slow movement around Judy during "Pyramid Song", or look the ground and slowly look up for Judy).
Music is also great, thanks again (y)

NOW THIS ^ would be DLC! Not more neon! Neon is not DLC. More JUDY and OTHERS IS! A CAR isn't... that is an ADD ON.
DATES AND IMMERSION IS DLC!

what is your favorite 1.3 patch break?!

NOW THIS ^ would be DLC! Not more neon! Neon is not DLC. More JUDY and OTHERS IS! A CAR isn't... that is an ADD ON.
DATES AND IMMERSION IS DLC!

what is your favorite 1.3 patch break?!
The whole "romantic" relationship between V and Judy / Panam
felt very odd. and didn't make any sense. Is it a relationship or
is it just a one night stand. Judy with her wanting to run off just to
get drunk with her friends rather then spend time with V.
Or Panam only texting you one time, admitting she liked V
and that was it. After the episode in the tank with Panam
or the house the Judy, those are the only two intimate moments
you have with them. Like yourself I would like to have had
more in the relationship. Not just based on sex, but going out
on dates with them.

We already talked about it but what would be a good update for now is change who comes with you in the Basilisk depending of your relationship.
I was so frustrated that it was Panam, even if I really like her.
It would not cost much as there are no dialogues.

I think that it could balance, a little but just enough, the ends.
With Judy you have so little choices, or bad endings or Panam's ending with her in the luggage.
You just don't have her ending, even bittersweet as the star.

If they could do this I would be good with the rest and for the add-on we will see.

Top Bottom