This is by far the best driving mod : Cyber Vehicle Overhaul

+
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share this amazing mod with you :

It improves handling but also TOP SPEED AND ACCELERATION !

Vehicles finally feel fast =) I am having a blast driving in NC with this mod.

Edit :
Install the mod manually instead of Vortex if it doesn't work.

Also, use this other mod by the same author because they work well together :

Enjoy !

Last edited:
my bike (the Scorpion's bike from Aledecaldo clan that V receive as gift) have the same top speed with this mod, 137mph before, 137mph now

Last edited:
my bike (the Scorpion's bike from Aledecaldo's clan that V receive as gift) have the same top speed with this mod, 137mph before, 137mph now

Latest version seems bugged if installed with Vortex, use version 1.1 instead

Or install it manually instead of Vortex
Post automatically merged:

All vehicles have at least 25-30% more speed.

Caliburn has around 50% more top speed =)

I can confirm that I have issues when installing with Vortex, but it works fine when installed manually

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share this amazing mod with you :

It improves handling but also TOP SPEED AND ACCELERATION !

Vehicles finally feel fast =) I am having a blast driving in NC with this mod.

Enjoy !
That's SOLID... question what about when you change the view to inside from behind the steering wheel... any improvements on that as well...

I use this mod with his driving tweaks too the ini files too (physics and leaning angle for bikes among other stuff) just makes it feel more "weighty". Still not perfect but a hell of a lot better. Caliburn i think i maxed out at 320 mph
Damn thats mean.... be cool if in game can customise the rides for looks and speed and even have a workshop and a crew...

I use this mod with his driving tweaks too the ini files too (physics and leaning angle for bikes among other stuff) just makes it feel more "weighty". Still not perfect but a hell of a lot better. Caliburn i think i maxed out at 320 mph
I didn't see that ! My bike was flying too much with this mod alone, I'll check the .ini

I didn't see that ! My bike was flying too much with this mod alone, I'll check the .ini
Yea ive flipped my cars thx too this mod a couple of times :) Moving faster is also kinda odd since LODS are not keeping up too well. The driving feels much better tho so for me its worth it.

People, don't install CP2077 mods with any manager. They're really easy to install and unninstall manually and you're being more precise with the process than with a manager.

People, don't install CP2077 mods with any manager. They're really easy to install and unninstall manually and you're being more precise with the process than with a manager.

It's far quicker and easier to use a manager, plus you can just toggle mods on and off, and they keep up to date automatically.

I used to mod Oblivion manually, so I get what you are saying, but if I can use a manager, I'd rather do that then muck around doing it manually.

It's far quicker and easier to use a manager, plus you can just toggle mods on and off, and they keep up to date automatically.

I used to mod Oblivion manually, so I get what you are saying, but if I can use a manager, I'd rather do that then muck around doing it manually.
Sure, i also install mods with managers as well, but for this one and The Witcher, it's recommended to manually install mods.

I'm actually installing all my mods with the Vortex manager from Nexusmods
it is so much better, and you can check for update directly with the app
It's more convenient, but it's also riskier with some mods with multiple files that need to be installed in different folders.

This modder allows us to run with the vehicles.

I have it installed and I love it.

I don't understand why CDPR has limited speed, let us run if we feel like it !!!!

Well maybe the speed limitation is related to the fact that some missions are fake races and they don't want you to be too distant from the rest.

This modder allows us to run with the vehicles.

I have it installed and I love it.

I don't understand why CDPR has limited speed, let us run if we feel like it !!!!

Well maybe the speed limitation is related to the fact that some missions are fake races and they don't want you to be too distant from the rest.
Think its more likely that they limited the speed ingame due too loading lods/textures.

Hehe its supposed too be MPH i think. Kinda shows that the speed isent "real". Kinda fun tho and cuts down on travel time
If there was only speed that doesn't seem to be "real". You are able to crash into a wall at over 150mph, still be alive and more surprising, even to continue to drive the same vehicle just a little bit damaged :D

It makes you feel powerful in the middle of the city, but a failure produces a real carnage. But yes, it is a highly recommended mod that makes vehicles feel more powerful.

Adding death to driving would be great, there are deadly crashes and you're still alive like nothing.

Top Bottom