1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping animations is broken, when you go to bed it never fades to black and the body hops from one position to another and then you stand up.

Platform: Xbox One X
Game ver. 1.3

Corpo prologue: During last segment of prologue in Lizzie's one NPC of Arasaka's squad has convoluted pathfinding when exiting club.

GIG: Ripper doc: If player approaches parking spot indicated by map marker from opposite direction there's NPC body spawned on road and loot indicator floating on air. Same NPC body is later located on nearby sidewalk with NCPD patrol car and couple of NCPD personnel after visiting Vic's clinic.

NCPD Reported Crime at Westbrook Japan town marked with ?: There's sounds of enemy gang and neutral NPC who has animation loop as someone where pointing a gun at him, yet there's no any gang presence. Reloading didn't solve change anything. Mission can be however completed by obtaining job information - clue about other location.

GIG: Backs Against the Wall: Unlootable objects in stairwell, balcony and apartment (NW corner of apartment at the same floor as objective NPC).

Cyberpsycho Sightings - Lt. Mover: Two out of three Militech cars on locations are floating about one meter above road.

Cyberpsycho Sightings - Six Feet Under: There's unopened laptop in one of containers on carriage. Laptop cannot be opened or interacted with by any means, so why is it there? (inconsistency with other similar items in game world, laptops can in general be interacted with).

Cyberpsycho Sightings - Ticket to the Major Leagues: Johnny Silverhand appears to be facing wrong direction after his little dialogue "... lovely neighborhood" He should be looking at the direction of NPC body but he is facing opposite direction.

NCDP Organized crime - Watson, Northside: Some items on desks and lying on ground cannot be picked up.

GIG: Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy: No Breach exp, quickhack components nor eurodollars from access points inside Mikhail Akulov's apartment. Access point outside apartment on roof worked as expected.

GIG: Occupational Hazard: There's empty file without name on computer on second floor, other file on that computer "Customer list" works fine.

GIG: Greed Never Pays: Eurodollar bills in Leah Gladens apartment, next to laptop can't be picked up.

General:

SMS messages in conversation appear in wrong order.

In world object that I guess is parking meter or such, leg disappears when player character is closer than approx. 10 meters distance from them.

EDIT:
Slow reload: Happens sometimes, especially easy to notice on shotgun M2038 Tactician. Loading one shell takes ~4-5 seconds.

/edit:
Issue got a lot better again after reinstalling the entire game. No disappearing footsteps in about 3 hours of playing.

(Footstep sounds are disappearing constantly for me in 1.3

This bug has been around before but it's way worse now. I've rarely had it happen before 1.3, now I can't play 10 minutes without footstep sounds going away. Not even restarting the game makes them come back.

When the sounds disappear I have to save the game and reload that save directly, no quitting to main menu or quitting the game, then the footstep sounds are back for about 10 minutes of gameplay. Rinse and repeat.)

Last edited:
ok i found an answer to no computer use, it was probably bc i was using mods that were not relevant anymore and it broke my keybinds file.

delete your options.json
(your drive) :\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\r6\config\settings\platform\pc

or for gog

(your drive) :\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Cyberpunk 2077r6\config\settings\platform\pc

delete it and repair/verify your game, and itll be the default and it should work! or i should say, it got my game working again

ok i found an answer to no computer use, it was probably bc i was using mods that were not relevant anymore and it broke my keybinds file.

delete your options.json

or for gog

delete it and repair/verify your game, and itll be the default and it should work! or i should say, it got my game working again
Great, thanks for sharing it (y)
Post automatically merged:

I can't log off any laptops in game so there are several quests I can't do like "wakako's favorite" and the river story-line just to name two. As you can see it doesn't give me the option. i have tried this with random laptops as well. It didn't happen with V's home computer before the patch but now it is happening with V's computer as well.

View attachment 11248063
Maybe it could also solve your problem ;)

Last edited:
Ok, try to explain as best as possible and add a screenshot.
(not sure about the category, but I think it's the closest one - "Contact us")
Thanks

Great, thanks for sharing it (y)

Maybe it could also solve your problem ;)
I honestly didn't think of that. lol

What mods are u using? Im using CET and somehow the 1.3 update break my press F option. Cannot jack in AP and computer anymore. Try to delete and repari, removing mods..., nothing works.

delete your options.json

or for gog

What mods are u using? Im using CET and somehow the 1.3 update break my press F option. Cannot jack in AP and computer anymore. Try to delete and repari, removing mods..., nothing works.

delete your options.json

or for gog

This totally worked I had removed several mods that were redundant after the patch. and it screwed up my keybindings. Awesome thank you

i was using a fov mod, but i read this on nexus about people using walking mods. i think anything that modifies the settings. the CET just updated today too

before 1.3 was possible to create an epic mod from a ordinary modification, now it doesn't work? For example, I created 10 modifications of armor from a white blueprint, some of them turned out to be epic. I don't have white blueprints, but I tried blue and it looks like it doesn't work, I don't remember which perk affects this or?

before 1.3 was possible to create an epic mod from a ordinary modification, now it doesn't work? For example, I created 10 modifications of armor from a white blueprint, some of them turned out to be epic. I don't have white blueprints, but I tried blue and it looks like it doesn't work, I don't remember which perk affects this or?
Theres epic/legendary blueprints for the mods now. No gamble anymore at all.

"Improved the Crafting system, so that items with Random quality scale their quality with player's Crafting skill — it's not possible anymore to roll a quality exceeding that of the relevant Crafting skill."
So no longer random now :)
Tattoo start to uncommun, and you have to be enough high level in crafting skill to unlock the rare, and even higher for epic (look in crafting skill what level unlock why. rare one it's level 9 and 13 for epic, if I remember).

delete your options.json
I can confirm this works on a modded game, but still no dice on a clean copy. it still pretty random. You just have to reload a previous save and it fixes itself. Not a big issue for me.

I can't log off any laptops in game so there are several quests I can't do like "wakako's favorite" and the river story-line just to name two. As you can see it doesn't give me the option. i have tried this with random laptops as well. It didn't happen with V's home computer before the patch but now it is happening with V's computer as well.

View attachment 11248063

Do you know how keybinds work?
go check your settings and make sure you have one set. Else Press "C" or "ESC"

The "displayed" price on the shop, is the price for all components in stock. So 4752 eddies for all, so 44 eddies each (4752:108).
It's seriously cheap for legendary ones :)

(If I understand what do you mean).
Yeah you understood me perfectly, but it wasn't like that before, and those components were worth 1000$ instead of 44$ so did they lower the price of components or is it realy a bug?

loading screen and main menu stuck on junkyard scene; left % on game menu ("repuation") stuck on 30% after completing hellman questline. been an issue since last patch. can't progress in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom