I found a small bug.

+
Passing the mission of a Buddhist monk in the port, there it was necessary to save his brother from bandits, I found a bug - a huge hole in the roof and the lack of texture.
P. S. I translated in Google translator)
20210824160909_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20210824160907_1.jpg
    20210824160907_1.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 38
You can report it, if you don't use mods or cheat to go there. Inaccessible area aren't textured generally ;)
No mods, no cheats. I just climbed up the shelves, at first I even learned that there was another entrance for a secret passage, but no, there is simply no texture there.

No mods, no cheats. I just climbed up the shelves, at first I even learned that there was another entrance for a secret passage, but no, there is simply no texture there.
Ok ;)
So the best thing to do, it's to report it (if it's not already done).
(with screenshots and the way to go there. Maybe CDPR will add textures or will simply add some barbwires).

Ok ;)
So the best thing to do, it's to report it (if it's not already done).
(with screenshots and the way to go there. Maybe CDPR will add textures or will simply add some barbwires).
I recorded a separate video and posted it on Youtube.
What other evidence is needed ?

You're welcome.
And if you find other areas like this one, feel free to send a report them to CDPR Support, with a screenshot and some details ;)

Is she supposed to be leaning against the wall?
BTW after updated 1.3 my mouse icon was show all the time .that screenshot can not show.
is there anyone has the same problem mention about??
螢幕擷取畫面 (94).png

Top Bottom