Kabuki - Assault In Progress

+
I did the event as normal and I picked up the evidence but it won't mark as "complete" (so to speak). I reloaded a previous save and even tried leaving the area and coming back but I can't interact with the body anymore. I read the shard that I looted from the body just in case it was that but it wasn't. It's the last event that i need to complete for that area to get the trophy.

Attachments

• IMG-20210825-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210825-WA0000.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG-20210825-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210825-WA0001.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 90
I did the event as normal and I picked up the evidence but it won't mark as "complete" (so to speak). I reloaded a previous save and even tried leaving the area and coming back but I can't interact with the body anymore. I read the shard that I looted from the body just in case it was that but it wasn't. It's the last event that i need to complete for that area to get the trophy.
Have you a save just before doing this Assault in progress ?
(before killing the Tyger Claws and loot the body).

Ok keep it (presiously).
Normally, the "objective" is completed when you loot one thing in the inventory of the body (whatever the one).
So for test, reload the save, look if there no other "dudes" nearby. On you first screenshot, go down the stairs on the left, then at the end of the alley on the right (a little further) there might be more Tyger Claws. If there are, kill them first. Then kill the four in the assault in progress. And finally loot the body.
If the objective is not completed with the first item that you pick up, I'm afraid you have to wait a patch/hotfix. You can/must obviously report it to CDPR Support if it's not already done (the best way to see bugs/problems fixed).

The most important, if you continue to play, do it from the save before (before killing the Tygers and loot the body).

Top Bottom