NOT AN IMPROVEMENT i.e REVERT? What is your Favorite 1.3 Patch "Break"?

+
Maybe you have Cyberware Malfunction, Cripple Movement or Weapon Glitch (in legendary) equiped on your Cyberdeck, it could explain why enemies are alerted with Ping or even Breach Protocol (it's appear in 1.2).
intresting. Yes, I've cripple movement equipped, but I only use ping when enemies enter in search mode. Have it equipped on my deck is enough to cause this behavior?

intresting. Yes, I've cripple movement equipped, but I only use ping when enemies enter in search mode. Have it equipped on my deck is enough to cause this behavior?
It could be a bug obviously, since the patch 1.2.

Or it could have some sort of "logic" :)
The only effect who not alert enemies is blinding by "Optic Reboot". It seem obvious, it's a stealth QH.

So if you read the passive ability of cripple movement (in legendary) :
"enemies who are affected by quickhack can no longer sprint"
So as Ping is a quickhack, the "passive" effect of cripple movement is applied with Ping (and/or all other QHs). So as you apply an effect on all enemies on the area (indirectly by Ping > Cripple movement passive ability), so they are alerted.
Breach Protocol (mass vulnerability) is also considered as Quickhack, so the effect is also applied (if I'm right).
And the same for all effects added passively by legendary QH as Weapon Glitch or Cyberware Malfunction.

Last edited:
Top Bottom