MORE NOT PATCHED - "Told" posting in gameplay was pointless SO i.e. see favorite 1.3. patch break thread-

+
More technical patching issues. It was claimed in the "patch notes" there would be no overlapping calls and dialogue.
This is INCORRECT and causes a "gameplay" issue in RESPONDING to a call or answer in the game with YOUR ENGRAM, during interactions.
One or the other dialogue - NOTE: ONLY ONE CALL can be responded to. Possibly story chain breaking.

P.S. SEE CHAIN IN GAMEPLAY. "FAVORITE 1.3 PATCH BREAKS" for more "technical issues" in the GAMEPLAY SECTION.

P.PS.DOES CD PROJECT RED NOT READ THE GAMEPLAY SECTION? (Or is that where we client.. I mean.. "Free Labor testers" post?0
Thank you all for your hard work and attempting to improve the game, I know it's been a very long haul... 10 years! This is a 300 US. dollar game in my opinion.
Work should be compensated. This is art, but know when to "step away from the canvas" You cannot please everyone, so stop trying. It's getting smeared.
A revert and redeployment after extended testing is recommended.
That one, is on the house. After that. It's 14k an hour. No, that is not a joke. Ask any fortune 50. Or maybe just, yawn... play to the gallery and see what happens.
Please forgive my last sentence... this is a passionate subject for me.

After patch 1.3, I started a new game for the Nomad. After the prologue, when loading the Night City, the crash is 100%. For others, the prologue does not work, since the game begins in the city. I reinstalled it on another SSD, rechecked the files 33 times (and one more time), deleted the "unnecessary" game saves (left it at a minimum), nothing has changed. As soon as Night City is loaded, the download bar runs a little bit, then it crashes into Windows. This has already been discussed here on the forum, like some kind of Sherlock Holmes unearthed that the requirement from the AVX 512 support processor was again connected. I don't know, but I know my CPU doesn't really support these AVX instructions. There are no them, this is a processor with Ali, old xeon. )))
P.S. Is it possible to undo some of the "improvements" of the game so that the game still starts working? A?
(I apologize for the google translator)

Top Bottom