Ex Factor quest bug

+
Hi, I just started Quest Ex Factor from Judy, the problem is that Judy doesnt show up on balcony in the morning i tried waiting and also get to the place in time. (after 5:00) So i cant do that quest due to this problem.

Hi, I just started Quest Ex Factor from Judy, the problem is that Judy doesnt show up on balcony in the morning i tried waiting and also get to the place in time. (after 5:00) So i cant do that quest due to this problem.
I'm not here on 1.3, but when you arrive on the balcony, where is the quest maker ?
Normally, if she's not here (when you arrive too late or too soon), the quest marker change and point to the sofa on the right (if I'm right).
You have a screenshot ?

I'm not here on 1.3, but when you arrive on the balcony, where is the quest maker ?
Normally, if she's not here (when you arrive too late or too soon), the quest marker change and point to the sofa on the right (if I'm right).
You have a screenshot ?
The marker is in midlle of empty balcony, where i stand. If i come earlier, marker is on chair where you are supposed to wait.

The marker is in midlle of empty balcony, where i stand. If i come earlier, marker is on chair where you are supposed to wait.
So if you come earlier, you can interect with the chair or not ?
If yes, Judy still not there after the "waiting" ?
If no, annoying bug :(
In your place, I would save the game (on a new slot) just before arriving on the balcony, like before the ladder and will try few times (Waiting to arrive on time, Skip time to arrive too soon, skip time to arrive too late). Or simply doing a GIG/Quest before.

Anyway, you can take a screenshot (it's better) and report it to CDPR Support.

So if you come earlier, you can interect with the chair or not ?
If yes, Judy still not there after the "waiting" ?
If no, annoying bug :(
In your place, I would save the game (on a new slot) just before arriving on the balcony, like before the ladder and will try few times (Waiting to arrive on time, Skip time to arrive too soon, skip time to arrive too late). Or simply doing a GIG/Quest before.

Anyway, you can take a screenshot (it's better) and report it to CDPR Support.
Oh wow, i though it will get reported this way... so annoying.
I write it in first post that i tried both ways. I even tried to load save before calling to Judy.
So yes, i can interact with chair to skip time, but the problem is that Judy just doesnt show up.

Oh wow, i though it will get reported this way... so annoying.
I write it in first post that i tried both ways. I even tried to load save before calling to Judy.
So yes, i can interact with chair to skip time, but the problem is that Judy just doesnt show up.
Yep, it's sad, but report it to the support (and wait an answer), it's all i can say unfortunately :(
If you continue to play, do it since a save before to reach the balcony. And maybe go back there to look if the bug still present later (after doing some other quests).

Top Bottom