Patch 1.3

+
If you swim wearing certain tops this is what happens.

i really regret having done the firts ever patch of this game, the first version for me had no bugs (or just a few), no poor LOD, and he performance was at least better than now, idk why but you definitely merge all the version in one and now everybody have the same bugs, the same sh..ty performance, the same sh..ty LODS... more than 50gb on this patch and i do not know where is it, it feels like those lays. pure void -.-

DC9V

Forum veteran
I wonder what happens if you knock on Dex' door while being invisible...
The Second Heart didn't help during 1.2

I wonder what happens if you knock on Dex' door while being invisible...
The Second Heart didn't help during 1.2
I don't know, but it's not like Camo can give you 100% invisibility. You can spot Oda, before you will encounter him (at least you could do it). Same with him healing up during encounter when he uses camo. Some actions are also blocked during some events, like using weapons, grenades, heals, food and you activate camo while placing it in slot used for grenades. So I think it's safe its assume, you won't able to use it while being in No Tell Motel during this scene.

I don't know, but it's not like Camo can give you 100% invisibility. You can spot Oda, before you will encounter him (at least you could do it). Same with him healing up during encounter when he uses camo. Some actions are also blocked during some events, like using weapons, grenades, heals, food and you activate camo while placing it in slot used for grenades. So I think it's safe its assume, you won't able to use it while being in No Tell Motel during this scene.
Maybe you can launch it before entering in the room, but even with the legendary one (not available at this moment I think), "only" 15s it's not enough :(

Guinea pig level is broken which worked before. Unable to open certain doors to hotel and unable to open elevator doors to 19th floor. Headwear is also wrong as it does not reflect avatars hairstyle. E.g skin head or short back and sides are long when wearing a cap. Some enemies when knocking them out or killing them repeatedly stand up or lie down.

Every now and then, I'll get frozen after quickly read and closing a shard. I can fix this by opening the main menu and then exiting it, but it's annoying when it happens.

Sometimes by guns will start reloading in slow motion, I've not figured out what triggers that yet. No, I haven't activated any time slow or had any activated automatically, everything is still running at regular speed except my reload.

I've had a whole mob of NPCs fighting in... I think Arroyo, all of them suddenly got invincibility and re-loading my save didn't change that.

Often, when I skip time to try and re-roll the vendors, they'll have some error where they get a huge inventory of very random items and have no crafting specs, nothing organized, and 0 eddies. If I wait again, it usually resets correctly.

Every now and then, I'll get frozen after quickly read and closing a shard. I can fix this by opening the main menu and then exiting it, but it's annoying when it happens.
Yes, I can confirm, but it's here since day one ;)
The same for invulnerable enemies, mostly in NCPD Events (blue blinking star). Sometimes just go away for doing some quests/Gigs, come back and it's fixed (they "respawn" I think).
Sometimes by guns will start reloading in slow motion, I've not figured out what triggers that yet. No, I haven't activated any time slow or had any activated automatically, everything is still running at regular speed except my reload.
Not so sure, maybe you have perk for increasing speed of reload for weapons ? (like in Assaults, Handgun or Anihilation).

But anyway, for all of this bugs/problems, you can report them (one by report), if it's not already done ;)

Any one that knows what the update they have released today is, can't find any info about it?

Last edited:
Any one that knows what the update they have released today is, can't find any info about it?
Its an fix for AVX crashes i think. it doesnt change anything else even the 1.3 number is the same it seems. Was mentioned by staff in a thread about it.

*edit dam Draconifors was faster in linking. :D

Nothing to be exited about then :(
Post automatically merged:

Must be the one mentioned here.
Nothing to be exited about then :(

EDIT: Installed the update and game did crash when i tried to start it, nice that it is easy to revert back to previous version.

It all worked!! Now after the prologue for the Nomad you can play further, already in the Night City. And it really was about AVX.
People, somebody make it painfully for the developer by setting the AVX flag. :D

It might just be me, but did they EXP and SC farming at Pacifica Pier less effective? It feels like the place doesn't spawn in enemies as frequently as before, and that they've been weakened?

It might just be me, but did they EXP and SC farming at Pacifica Pier less effective? It feels like the place doesn't spawn in enemies as frequently as before, and that they've been weakened?
I don't know, I always does my little loop (beach > blue start events after the ripperdoc and back by the main road), and there always are bunch of scavs :)

"PATCH 1.3"

Just went swimming with Judy, and was very pleasantly surprised to discover that my V was actually swimming. Wasn't like that before. Her legs were just stiff. Never expected it to be addressed either, as it can only be seen in 3rd person. Which begs the question why, though. Maybe so her shadow swims. Who knows.

Anyway, thanks a lot you guys. highly more enjoyable in 3rd person.

Psst... Wisper: "Fancy fixing V's frames while shooting and using melee too? And how about frames to let V bend down her knees to absorb the impact from jumping down on the ground to top it off? Just to raise incentive and to give the modders a break."

Ever since I got this patch Tyger Claws keep calling the teleport-cops on me, even if they're mid-robbery when I shoot them.

Am I the only one getting this? A new Tyger Claw Ink feature?
It magics away smart bullets AND calls 911.

Ever since I got this patch Tyger Claws keep calling the teleport-cops on me, even if they're mid-robbery when I shoot them.

Am I the only one getting this? A new Tyger Claw Ink feature?
It magics away smart bullets AND calls 911.
Same here as soon as i engage a blue star appears and the police turn up.

Had not really thought about it till i saw your post i presumed i had hit a civilian.

Maybe its someone else who phones them when they see you shooting your gun in crowded places.

Why is there no automatic aim setting for physically disabled people? I find that in other games but not here? Barrier- free settings in generally ar missing...

Top Bottom