1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the corpo prologue, she's a "unic" Mox to Corpo LifePath. If I'm right, even in corpo lifepath, she will never appear again in the game ;)

After the last patch, conversations constantly fail, dialogues disappear or lag, and characters speak at the same time. For example, if someone asks you a question, you have already answered it long before they finish asking you. Does it happen to anyone else?

After the last patch, conversations constantly fail, dialogues disappear or lag, and characters speak at the same time. For example, if someone asks you a question, you have already answered it long before they finish asking you. Does it happen to anyone else?
That the characters stop speaking if you respond immediately when the options appear, so before they have finished speaking ?
If so, yes since day one it's like that. For me at least. Like Johnny starts talking, if you answer right away, you "cut" him off.
(that's why I always wait that characters finish their dialogue lines before answering. Except when a "quick" answer is required).

Guest 3847602

Something's wrong with Clare after this latest patch during The Beast in Me. For some reason she avoids looking you in the eyes for more than 1 second and keeps moving her head to the side while she's talking to you:
claire1.png

claire2.png

The irony is, she doesn't seem to have any problem with facing you while she's driving you to her garage: :D
claire3.png

That the characters stop speaking if you respond immediately when the options appear, so before they have finished speaking ?
If so, yes since day one it's like that. For me at least. Like Johnny starts talking, if you answer right away, you "cut" him off.
(that's why I always wait that characters finish their dialogue lines before answering. Except when a "quick" answer is required).
No, I do not mean that, it is as if sometimes conversations are cut off and other times they are delayed, without you doing anything, for example in a conversation inside a car, it is strange.

No, I do not mean that, it is as if sometimes conversations are cut off and other times they are delayed, without you doing anything, for example in a conversation inside a car, it is strange.
Ok, no I didn't notice a strange bug like that in 1.3. But even with +100hrs in 1.3, I haven't done a lot of quests. I just finished "Lightning break" and find Hellman (didn't start "Automatic love" at all).
So I'll pay attention to that ;)
(if you have the exact moments when it happen, you can report them).

Ok, no I didn't notice a strange bug like that in 1.3. But even with +100hrs in 1.3, I haven't done a lot of quests. I just finished "Lightning break" and find Hellman (didn't start "Automatic love" at all).
So I'll pay attention to that ;)
(if you have the exact moments when it happen, you can report them).
Yes, I will, although I want to check if it continues to happen on more occasions before I inform you, thanks for your help and for responding.

Experience issue reported by other users in other topic.

When in Aldecaldos camp some NPC's went to "panic" state, cowering or running away to escape my V. For me it looks like it doesn't matter if V arrives to camp via car or using fast travel.

Got one Legenday Overheat, but I'm not sure if it's from access point or something I discovered otherwise. I was doing jobs, gigs and NCPD missions in Southern section of Badlands.

For me, the majors problems are:
1 - NPC and cars disappearing in the horizon or according you move by the street. This is very strange.
2 - The caracter shadow... V's shadow is bizarre, doesn't look real.
3 - AI behavior need a huge improve.
4 - Texture delay still happening, need more improve.

I must say the number of clones is huge, sometimes really funny.

The yellow t-shirt guy is everywhere!! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• photomode_31082021_183743.png
    photomode_31082021_183743.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 40
  • photomode_31082021_185556.png
    photomode_31082021_185556.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 45
  • photomode_31082021_185704.png
    photomode_31082021_185704.png
    4 MB · Views: 45
  • photomode_31082021_185831.png
    photomode_31082021_185831.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 49
This has been a problem since 1.3, reload animation speed slows down over time, reloading game fixes it, although when disposing of a body into a junked car had no noise to go along with the animation, this has been a problem since launch.

Quadra Type-66 Avenger spawns half underground

Bugs of today:

Hella seems to fly if it happens to run over some junk while being summoned.
This is the large indoor "criminal activity" area near Ryder's ripperdoc clinic in Watson. Now that I think about it, I had something similar happen to a summoned car in the same place back in january.
20210831101357_1.jpg

After finishing "the pickup" story mission, I had a bunch of items at V's apartment (main living room, where the coat-hangers are) be replicated multiple times. I have no idea where these items even come from, since they don't see like "free DLC". But this was not at the stash, but in the spot where the Witcher leather jacket is..
20210831151258_1.jpg

Theres still NPCs and loot items spawning inside other stuff, sporadically everywhere.
20210831101243_1.jpg

Im on PC.

After finishing "the pickup" story mission, I had a bunch of items at V's apartment (main living room, where the coat-hangers are) be replicated multiple times. I have no idea where these items even come from, since they don't see like "free DLC". But this was not at the stash, but in the spot where the Witcher leather jacket is..
These clothes are found in the wardrobe to the left of the apartment door (or when you enter the apartment on your right). Some sort of "beginning clothes".
But a single one of each normally :(

Since 1.3 there's a lot of conversations you can't use Skip Dialogue/Fast Forward on anymore. There's too many to list/I didn't make a note for all of them, but examples would be the conversations you observe through the camera in The Heist mission, or the conversation Johnny has with you after visiting Clouds. I went back to 1.23 to double check and can confirm that in 1.23 you can Fast Forward through these conversations. IMO you should be able to Fast Forward through all conversations.

Also, the Fast Forward screen effect is extremely weak since 1.30. I much prefer the older version, it seemed more fluid and also more obvious when you were skipping dialogue. If the effect was too strong for some people I'd really appreciate it if we could choose in the Options between the old and the new effect.

Last edited:
Well, this is new on XB1 since 1.3 - at least I've never noticed it before...
Grey areas around the shoulders...
31-08-2021_23-49-22-qzrn1iub.png

Well, this is new on XB1 since 1.3 - at least I've never noticed it before...
Grey areas around the shoulders...
Oh no, it's not new :(
(but especially visible when you wear only a bra. If I'm right, they don't appear in inventory, so you have to wear a "tiny" top (or simply a bra) and open the photo mode.
I think, the fact that these gray lines don't appear without top, that is new in 1.3 :)

I just completed the quest Gig: No fixers. I encountered the same issue that I had with this quest during my 1.23 playthrough. Iris Tanner still doesn't enter the van she requested you to take. This time around, she followed me on foot instead of teleporting directly to Dakota. I still completed the quest when I collected the bonus located at Sunset Motel. I'm not sure if there is a workaround this bug, but I reported it anyway.

Attachments

• 20210831231157_1.jpg
    20210831231157_1.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 20210831231202_1.jpg
    20210831231202_1.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210831231227_1.jpg
    20210831231227_1.jpg
    636.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 20210831231234_1.jpg
    20210831231234_1.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 29
I just completed the quest Gig: No fixers. I encountered the same issue that I had with this quest during my 1.23 playthrough. Iris Tanner still doesn't enter the van she requested you to take. This time around, she followed me on foot instead of teleporting directly to Dakota.
Heh that happened to Pawel on his stream! Iris can run really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom