Your useless talent

+
I can play Stella Splendens on recorder...

(If anyone tells me that the instrument Iorveth plays is a flute I will fight them.)

I can pick up empty beer cans with my feet and sling them across the room at people ... Always a great time at parties

IT'S A FLUTE!

:coolstory::coolstory::coolstory::coolstory::coolstory:
pointing.gif

The instrument Iorveth does not play could be a flute.
And you, you're on thin ice :disapprove:🤨

Last edited:
I can switch the first syllables/letters/parts of two words while talking at a normal speed.
I can even do the switching with English although I'm not a native speaker, the speed is just slightly slower.

Small words like 'the' or 'and' are not always affected.
Harder in writing (requires actual thinking), but something like this:

Ci an fitch the swirst ollables syr otters ler orts paf wo twords tile whalking, stand ill fe bluent.

It looks like a total mess, I know. Especially with actual but totally unrelated words like 'otters' resulting from the switching.

I have no idea why it comes so naturally to me. A thoroughly useless talent is definitely what it is -- but at least it's fun (for me). :D

I can switch the first syllables/letters/parts of two words while talking at a normal speed.
I can even do the switching with English although I'm not a native speaker, the speed is just slightly slower.

Small words like 'the' or 'and' are not always affected.
Harder in writing (requires actual thinking), but something like this:

Ci an fitch the swirst ollables syr otters ler orts paf wo twords tile whalking, stand ill fe bluent.

It looks like a total mess, I know. Especially with actual but totally unrelated words like 'otters' resulting from the switching.

I have no idea why it comes so naturally to me. A thoroughly useless talent is definitely what it is -- but at least it's fun (for me). :D
N,atredngituwthaths!!!

:p

By the way, the instrument Iorveth plays may not look like a flute but it sure sounds like one. :shrug:
Definitely sounds like a recorder, not a flute, to me. This guy's playing a sopranino, while Iorveth seems to be holding a soprano, but you get the idea with the similar sound quality and tongued grace notes:

Top Bottom