Skippy bug

+
Nope, I don't think so. If it was the case, you should know it (it's the only way to go outside the "limited" area at the beginning) ;)
So unfortunately, I don't know :(
Except report it to CDPR Support (and wait an answer).

Nope, I don't think so. If it was the case, you should know it (it's the only way to go outside the "limited" area at the beginning) ;)
So unfortunately, I don't know :(
Except report it to CDPR Support (and wait an answer).
thanks. Maybe i start new game and play quest. I take skippy when open location.

i have run through the story several times. But i do not remember the quest staying as "who knows what you will find?". once i took possession of skippy.

i have run through the story several times. But i do not remember the quest staying as "who knows what you will find?". once i took possession of skippy.
I also had this "bug", but when I changed the followed quest (for another one), the icon doesn't stay on the map. It's not your case ?
(Probably because you have not really a new quest, at the start at least).

The location was open for exploration (during the prologue) and I found skippy very early. So it didn't work. I have now completed the prologue and found skippy again by marker. It worked.

The location was open for exploration (during the prologue) and I found skippy very early. So it didn't work. I have now completed the prologue and found skippy again by marker. It worked.
Smart street kid who explore the map before "the heist" :)
So yeah, Skippy is locked before the "official" openning of the City.

Yes, you need to collect everything that can be useful on the mission.
Yep I agree, but I think the available Coyote Cojo TP point is a bug in Street Kid path. But it's here since day one, so I don't know :(
Probably no one was complaining about it, that's for sure :D

Top Bottom