1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got Cyberpunk, I think I'm finishing the end of my first playthrough (over 60 hours so far) and here's a list of the bugs I noticed while playing.

Several items can't be picked up (cards by the door of V's apartment, health item near Kerry's bed etc.)

Vehicles sometimes collide with nothing and can even get suck and no longer move needing a reload. The large 'junk areas' like those in the badlands are common places for this. (while evading the NCPD for Kerry's quest I drove near a landfill area next to where you get in the car, the car got suck and forced me to have to reload)

V's call vehicle function sometimes doesn't work, or the car will spawn under the map and fall.

Some things like cars and NPCs will appear half-burried in the ground until they are interacted with. Or sometimes in the case of enemeis they'll just remain half-burried in the floor.

When grabbing enemies from stealth, their outfits freak out and beging rapidly flickering, I'm guessing it may be an issue with clipping or something? but it's rather....crazy.

Depth of Field effect was glitched out and needed the game to be reloaded after the date with Rogue.

Call vehicle function stopped working after the mission of going into Johnny's memories needing a reload.

Objects underwater in Judy's mission don't seem to know they're underwater (looking ar you...lit candle eh hem...)

UI elements sometimes don't disapear like they should, such as the HUD for the Mantis Blades still showing even after they were put away.|

Objects sometimes freak out and go flying or shatter after touching them or picking up an item resting on top of them.

PC: Using F to select dialogue sometimes doesn't work the first time require 2 (or more) presses for it to register.

Animations sometimes bug out e.g after V and Jackie jump through the room, Jackie was sitting, then suddenly standing, then back to his sitting position again. Maybe related - a certain 'clown' person got in my car too far forward so he was clipping into ther dashboard.

Cosmetic things sometimes reset on a reload: During The Heist car ride, I reloaded. Jackie was now wearing his default outfit instead of his suit and Delamain was missing visually from the screens.

When falling from a bike or great height the character sometimes can still move around. Also when falling from a bike the character almost always sticks there hands out and is in a crouched position until you use JUMP.

Vehicles turn really oddly, like they are very prove to over-turning and are overall hard to control, at least on PC.

Some waypoint markers are wrong. One of Claire's races showed in a different location when in-game vs when looking at the map screen.

NPCs react oddly to vehicles. Sometimes you can be an inch away and they're business as usual, other times you can be 10 feet away and they'll scream and run (usually into the car...)

For some reason there was a brief period where any NCPD officer so much as seeing me would trigger the arrest warrent thing and spawn officers and drones to kill me. Went on and on until they killed me and I reloaded.

Random enemies can spawn/wander too close to missions. While following the barman's wife to see if she was cheating, got into a fight and she spent the rest of the time cowering in fear so I had to reload (NPCs also seems to be perma-stuck in a scared animation until you leave the area too). Similarly random enemies wandered too close the major candidate and his wife while we were talking so I had to fight them all off. Wrecks immersion and feels weird.

V's alternate apartments such as Judy's, Kerry's etc. have un-interactable showers and bed making them kinda...useless. Also when outside of Kerry's shower room (and standing near it) the sound of the shower running is always playing.

I guess due to bad coding, explosions instantly kill V regardless of the source, despite enemies only taking some damage. May not be a bug but should be changed either way.

Some phone calls either don't apply the voice filter correctly (like Panam saying hello) or sometimes their lines are cut off completely (Kerry's greeting and goodbye).

Not sure if it's a bug but you can't say goodbye to NPCs like merchants so they end up yelling at you, maybe not a bug but a goodbye feature needs to be added.

Also maybe not a bug, but there's currently no way to walk in Cyberpunk, you're suck to jogging speed.

I think this is a bug, but the iconic looking 'heat katana' is in the game but can't be aquired without modding it seems.
Adding to this.

The 'being revealed' bar and sound was stuck after I did a breach protocol on some enemies.

The mission GIG: On a Tight Leash: Will not complete as I took down the target with a non-lethal method but there was no car to put his body into.

NCPD groups are too easily triggered, they will start fighting the *moment* they see you for no reason.

NPCs and cars will just vanish right in front of you

The Monowire's hitbox is off. It will swing right through enemies standing infront of you for no reason.

Some objects lack collision in some places, like the white rooftop vents with fans (but only in specific areas)

Crouch, Talk/Interact and Holster weapon don't always work then used needing many presses.

When getting the loot from the box underwater near California and Cartwright, I got completely suck when trying to go back up the stairs forcing a reload.

Last edited:
I've noticed a bug that I don't think was present in the game before the patch 1.3, or at least it's the first time I'm encountering this one. When I go to a point of interest shown on the map, sometime I will see an almost floating car parked there, which seems to belong to the enemies. If I go inside that "floating car", it doesn't move. I cannot drive it, no matter what I do.

Attachments

• 20210906235909_1.jpg
    20210906235909_1.jpg
    496.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 20210906235915_1.jpg
    20210906235915_1.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 20210906235929_1.jpg
    20210906235929_1.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 29
I have played this game on PC from the day it released. I have gone through the story no less then 30 times. trying different combination of choices. there where a few bug here and there. then patch 1.3 came out. Now I am forever saving and reloading to resolve something that has glitched out. Before 1.3 a bug was a bug. the only resolution was to use a previous save. But know either something will not have spawned, an action is not useable. when this happen i just do a quick save , reload and everything is good. The biggest one is my mantis blades stop working. they come out but will do no damage. I quick save and reload and they work again. This means i can not go into a serious fight with them because i do not know if they will work or not. So what i do is find an attacker by their self. See it they work if they do i continue the fight with them. If not i change weapon to continue the fight. another is the vehicle will not move. For that one i blow it up and span a new one. Another is doors not opening. It will show the open command but it will not work. I save and reload everything is find. I have tried using a save and see if i can recreate it. but no luck. it is as if the script is getting stuck. So far i have not had any trouble picking up items. Like is said before 1.3 out of 30 runs it bugged may 3 times. No after 1.3 i get a save, reload situation about once and hour. I have noticed this happens more if i do things really fast. What i am trying to do now is see if the issue matches up with the checkpoint (autosave). But with the problem it make the game so frustrating I hate playing to fully test this. I have also looked in the log and do not see anything. of course examining the log happens long after the problem so i am not exactly sure where in the log the problem might be.

@CS554

This is interesting. I'm close to that point of game. Can you tell more about this so I could possibly replicate?

Basically, I did the show prior to the Beth Isis quest, and had the quest to 'Wait until Beth Isis is available for the call' and never got the call and could not reach her so I couldn't wait any longer as I had nothing left to do before that final point of no return mission.

I can only assume that this occurs because you already, technically know Beth Isis if you've done the one time show quest.
It shouldn't be a problem. On my previous playthroughs missions triggers after you get to know Nancy is Bes Isis and she calls you about job after you get her from Maelstrom club and you has to before you can throw a show with Samurai. Path should be "Holdin' On" where you meet Nancy/Bes Isis at Totentanz "Like a Supreme" which is Samurai gig.

You could try waiting 24 hours and/or waiting 24 hours in V's apartment and then leaving that apartment and see if that would trigger phone call from her. This looks like a bug to me as completing "Like a Supreme" should not block you from getting a call from Nancy.

Have you done / are you familiar with side jobs "Rebel! Rebel!", "I Don't Want to Hear it", "Off the Leash", "Boat Drinks" and "Every Breath You Take" as they should also trigger one after another after "Like a Supreme"?

EDIT: It's that V must call Bes Isis aka Nancy to start the job and she can answer after V has got her from Totentanz, easy to forget!

More bugs on my own:

X One X. Game ver 1.3

Side job - Blistering Love: Rogue's dialogue, both voice and subtitles keeps cutting out during ride to drive-in movie theatre.

General, combat: EMP grenades are killing NPC's in ~66% of times, even they should be non lethal. I have so far only used common version. Can anyone try to repeat this?

Last edited:
I've noticed a bug that I don't think was present in the game before the patch 1.3, or at least it's the first time I'm encountering this one. When I go to a point of interest shown on the map, sometime I will see an almost floating car parked there, which seems to belong to the enemies. If I go inside that "floating car", it doesn't move. I cannot drive it, no matter what I do.
I have the same "bug" in Pacifica, a "flowered" van with 3 VDBs just above the fight area with Ozob.
Stuck in mid air and when I get in, it didn't move at all (and it doesn't despawn, I always see it each time I go to Pacifica) :)
General, combat: EMP grenades are killing NPC's in ~66% of times, even they should be non lethal. I have so far only used common version. Can anyone try to repeat this?
I can, really easy to try ;)

Well I did some tests :)
With uncommon (green) and epic (purple) IEM grenades on random groups of 3 enemies (scavs, maelstomers and Tygers for see if that changes anything).
So they never die unfortunately. The only time enemies died (all of them) was because I threw two grenades quickly. The first one knocked them out and the second one killed them (like if you punched them on the ground when they are knockout, they instantly die).
Tested with different legendary QHs equiped for see it that change anything and no, nothing different.
(the grenade on the screenshot is the loot and not my equipped IEM grenades. They are well alive because my aiming point is red and they are in knockout poses)
bef059ec-24c3-4554-b839-489e6fb56614.PNGe26a9421-219d-4913-a2d6-732b158adf16.PNG
The only weird thing is that the epic version takes a very long time to explode (they have time to run away) while the uncommon version explodes almost immediately. So the uncommon version seems to be better than the epic version.
Post automatically merged:

I can't believe it, they respawned after more than 50 hours off play ! And spent all that time lying and knocked out on the floor... Maybe it's because I have just completed "I Walk The Line", I don't know.
But anyway, the van is no longer "flowered", but it still in the mid air :)
750a211c-de97-4b3d-be38-50899e4de7ee.PNG

Last edited:
'Merged' cars (haven't seen THIS one before myself)

PC
photomode_04092021_091323.png

Radio (in-car & portables) don't work either. Similarly, no music in The Afterlife, and I'm guessing other bars where it should be

Attachments

• photomode_04092021_091300.png
    photomode_04092021_091300.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 30
Radio (in-car & portables) don't work either. Similarly, no music in The Afterlife, and I'm guessing other bars where it should be
Weird, not "normal" at all :(
You can report it if it's not already done ;)
(adding a save where the problem is, could also be better).

Quest: Ghost Town - when going to the meeting point with Panam, all owned vehicles will not drive past the gate (but drive fine when backed away)

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.09.08 - 08.55.32.02.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.09.08 - 08.55.32.02.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 36
Quest: Ghost Town - when going to the meeting point with Panam, all owned vehicles will not drive past the gate (but drive fine when backed away)
"Intended" since day one ;)
It's like that in a lot of "quest area" and often you automatically get out your vehicle.
(like during "Follow The River" or "Pyramid Song")
Besides, leaving vehicles like that in front of the barrier could cause a little problem right after. Like the Panam car that would pass through yours :)

Well I did some tests :)
With uncommon (green) and epic (purple) IEM grenades on random groups of 3 enemies (scavs, maelstomers and Tygers for see if that changes anything).
So they never die unfortunately. The only time enemies died (all of them) was because I threw two grenades quickly. The first one knocked them out and the second one killed them (like if you punched them on the ground when they are knockout, they instantly die).
Tested with different legendary QHs equiped for see it that change anything and no, nothing different.
(the grenade on the screenshot is the loot and not my equipped IEM grenades. They are well alive because my aiming point is red and they are in knockout poses)
Yep, that was it. I was often throwing two grenades in quick succession to be sure I get everyone, but side effect was that NPC's that got in blast radius of both died from second grenade. Tried throwing just one and they stay unconsciuous.

The only weird thing is that the epic version takes a very long time to explode (they have time to run away) while the uncommon version explodes almost immediately. So the uncommon version seems to be better than the epic version.
In English version I'm playing there is description for Epic version and Epic only "5 seconds duration" (didn't write down the exact description). Perhaps there's a mix up somewhere, instead of effect lasting 5 seconds it goes off after 5 seconds?

Update regarding Overheat Quickhack: I have got many Legendary Overheats from access points in City Center. So it's only Rare/Epic that don't appear, possibly Uncommon too since it's not that rare loot, difficult to say if those are collected from access points or looted from NPC's.

Also correction to my earlier post @MiyuEmi regarding starting Killing in the Name: It's that V needs to call Bes Isis/Nancy after V gets her out of Totentanz instead of waiting for her to call to start job. Easy to forget since there's quite a bit of time between receiving a job and when contacting Bes Isis comes possible.

"Intended" since day one ;)
It's like that in a lot of "quest area" and often you automatically get out your vehicle.
(like during "Follow The River" or "Pyramid Song")
Besides, leaving vehicles like that in front of the barrier could cause a little problem right after. Like the Panam car that would pass through yours :)
Really ? Playthrough number three here ... didn't notice it the first two times on Ghost Town

Weird, not "normal" at all :(
You can report it if it's not already done ;)
(adding a save where the problem is, could also be better).
Thanks. I think that particular bug is a common one (auto-fill on Google doesn't lie haha) :p I've 'repaired installation' just now ... will see if that fixes it

Really ? Playthrough number three here ... didn't notice it the first two times on Ghost Town

Thanks. I think that particular bug is a common one (auto-fill on Google doesn't lie haha) :p I've 'repaired installation' just now ... will see if that fixes it
Repair installation fixed it (mostly). Still can't play 'Royal Blue' or 'Samizdat' stations, but the others are back

"Floating cars" can seen everywhere because it seems to be removed gravity physic from parked cars in 1.3.
I doubt whatever CDPR testing before released patch. These are all bugs that could find in a minute if they did playing test.

Xbox One X, game ver. 1.3, Corpo

GIG - inconvenient Killer:
  • V is unable to interact with door leading from Club into backstage room with braindance equipment if carrying a body. Interacting with that door works if V is not carrying a body.
  • Door leading to stage from backstage room with braindance equipment only works one way. It's not interactable if player tries to enter in backstage room from stage.
  • Closet in backstage room with braindance equipment can't be used to dump bodies, even it has symbol for that. Reason appears to be that it's facing wall the wrong way, doors against wall.

Beat the Brat:
  • Caesar SMS message say V took his car and but let him kept the money despite my V using dialogue option where he let Caesar keep both the money and car. Car isn't available in V's mobile garage either.

Sinnerman:
  • Continuity. Sinnerman show adverts still appear in-game world even if V kills Sinnerman and producer involved several days (a week or so in-game time).
GUI:
  • (Don't Fear) the Reaper, epilogue: Graphical oddity in V's mansion and Afterlife club, like background of HUD overlay, similar to background when V does digital transfers between NPC's. HUD issue wasn't present while riding the Delamain AV to Afterlife, but reappeared as soon as V left AV.

Door leading to stage from backstage room with braindance equipment only works one way. It's not interactable if player tries to enter in backstage room from stage.
If it's the door that I thinking, It's if you fall down from the railling on the top :)
(it's the only way to access to the room next to it, if you haven't the skill for open the door).
Continuity. Sinnerman show adverts still appear in-game world even if V kills Sinnerman and producer involved several days (a week or so in-game time).
Seriously ? You killed them ? After the pursuit ?
If yes, yep, could be a "rare" bug who a very few players could encounter :)

If it's the door that I thinking, It's if you fall down from the railling on the top :)
(it's the only way to access to the room next to it, if you haven't the skill for open the door).
Nope, didn't worked from stage side even I opened it previously from other side and color indicator turned green to stage side.
Seriously ? You killed them ? After the pursuit ?
If yes, yep, could be a "rare" bug who a very few players could encounter :)
Yes, did that on my previous playthrough too but forgot to track the continuity then. There was 16-pages thread which came then down to few things like that and issue raised in that topic users was legit-> Very few quests has satisfying resolutions.

Another bug related to solving Sinnerman like that with 1.3 I posted earlier is that while game tracks the job completed and Wakako contacts V about it, with 1.3 animations for Sinnerman and producer revert back to live state very soon after their death. Looked quite stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom