Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Really wish the judy/panam relationship was actually a thing in this game but they missed the mark.

I love this world. 1 character with over 300 hours. Wish I could spend more time with panam and share a living space

However I don't see CDPR paying for more voice lines at this point and it saddens me
I trust Cdprojekt. They make every effort to ensure that the game is played again. In the next few updates or story expansions, they will certainly introduce this. After all, modders are also working with them and they know exactly what the community wants. Unfortunately, it all just takes a lot of time, programming is not the same as modding. Soon the time will come when we will be reunited with Judy and panam….❤️🩹:D

I trust Cdprojekt. They make every effort to ensure that the game is played again. In the next few updates or story expansions, they will certainly introduce this. After all, modders are also working with them and they know exactly what the community wants. Unfortunately, it all just takes a lot of time, programming is not the same as modding. Soon the time will come when we will be reunited with Judy and panam….❤️🩹:D
I am hoping on that

e6hk30d8m3A.jpg

Several days without Judy in the chat were unbearable, I know :)

More Judy for the people. I am fixing this misunderstanding
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Guys, Judy falls down under the textures, loading from the last save doesn't help — what to do? I found how to fix it now

Guys, Judy falls down under the textures, loading from the last save doesn't help — what to do?
So to be clear, does she spawn below the textures or do you really see her fall through the floor?
Where are you when this happens? In her appartment?
---
Judy bugging in her appartment i have only noticed once, when i had loaded a save right in front of her, she was rendered anatomically: first her eyes, mouth teeth, hair, gradually parts of her body (practically completely nude in the end), and then all her clothes at once. This whole process took 2 to 3 seconds, and gave me quite the scare, which was enforced by her smile right after :oops:

Much love for Judy, but what about River, kerry and panam?
Maybe in their own separate and dedicated threads ;)

Maybe in their own separate and dedicated threads ;)
Where's Judy theme? :sad:

Top Bottom