1.31 bug - Can't save after starting 'Riders on the Storm'

+
Like the title says, once I accept 'Riders on the Storm', I keep getting the message 'You can't save right now' through the entire mission, and also after I've finished it. It's a new game I've started after patch 1.3. I didn't have this problem in pre-1.3 playthroughs. I've read that it's sometimes possible to get out of this by starting a new mission via a phone call, but I haven't got any of those on tap, so right now I'm stuck. :(

Last edited:
And you don't have any save before talk to Panam at the camp (before starting the quest) ?
(Stupid question I suppose, because you can't save after so you could only have a save "before")

Th problem appear at which moment ?
(you can't save just after talk to Panam for example).

Thanks for the input. I did a more thorough check, and the problem only appears if I fast travel after accepting the mission. So my last save was a autosave before fast travel. If I travelled manually to the camp and completed the mission without fast travel, then I could save and fast travel once the mission was done. (y)

Thanks for the input. I did a more thorough check, and the problem only appears if I fast travel after accepting the mission. So my last save was a autosave before fast travel. If I travelled manually to the camp and completed the mission without fast travel, then I could save and fast travel once the mission was done. (y)
Ok, cool ;)
So you can report it to CDPR Support with this detail, it could be useful for CDPR to fix this bug :)

Top Bottom