1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUG (v1.31) Crafting screen sorting issue :-

Currently running on v1.31, if you go to the Crafting section of the game, you will find every items are sorted normally.

Wait until you clicked on the [Upgrades] tab then go back to the [Crafting] tab again.

Then, try to sort the items, be it weapons, consumables, grenades, etc. according to their quality, DPS, name, weight, etc., either ascending or descending.

You will notice that the system failed to sort them accordingly.

The only way to remedy the situation is by going out from the Crafting section, then going back again to view the Default proper sorting orders.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Crafting screen 2.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Crafting screen 2.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 59
The 'Netrunner Suit' clips through clothing when weapons are pulled out.

During Path To Glory - The Sun ending. V's breath vapour was constantly appearing.

Attachments

• Netrunner Glitch.png
    Netrunner Glitch.png
    5 MB · Views: 67
Bugs quickhacks (tested on legendary quickhacks):

Overheat:
- don't work crit on instant damage;
- don't work crit on dot damage.

Contagion:
- don't work crit on dot damage;
- don't work perk 'Neurotoxin';
- don't work perk 'Hasten The Inevitable'.

Don't work stealth damage on all quickhacks.

Short Circuit too much damage.

Video: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/CQxn/P7oAF8vk8

M'ap Tann Pelen has been stuck on this task for weeks I can't do anything empty inside the butcher please help me I don't want to delete the game

Attachments

• cyberpunk_report.png
    cyberpunk_report.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 57
Something I remembered from Xbox One X, game ver 1.3

Cyberware / Integumentary System:
There are three slots. I had subdermal armor and heat converter. I couldn't however install anything in third slot, everything I tried replaced cyberware I had in second slot. I don't think I tried Optical Camo though.

Bug if this can be replicated is, that game AFAIK doesn't tell player what kind cyberware 3rd slot in Integumentary System is for? and if there's other way to for player to find out which combinations of cyberware for Integumentary System other than trial and error after purchasing / obtaining cyberware intended to be used in Integumentary System?

Can someone try to test this with 1.31 if this is an issue?

There are three slots. I had subdermal armor and heat converter. I couldn't however install anything in third slot, everything I tried replaced cyberware I had in second slot. I don't think I tried Optical Camo though.

Bug if this can be replicated is, that game AFAIK doesn't tell player what kind cyberware 3rd slot in Integumentary System is for? and if there's other way to for player to find out which combinations of cyberware for Integumentary System other than trial and error after purchasing / obtaining cyberware intended to be used in Integumentary System?

Before 1.3, for sure, I had three cyberwares.
But now, Camo is here so I have also 3 but it is in the third slot :)
I can try without Camo, but I have to search which ripperdoc have one that I can install, with my Body 5, I have not "much" choice.

Odd bug today, Serious Side Effects Gig where you have to find the source of the gas in the motel repeated today which I had already completed previously. And a genderless human lol Very strange.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    582.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Odd bug today, Serious Side Effects Gig where you have to find the source of the gas in the motel repeated today which I had already completed previously. And a genderless human lol Very strange.
And ?
We can create a V with male body and a vagina and also the opposite (the same with voice), I think... It could be normal in Night City.
But you can report it, as always. It will be interesting to know what the Support answer about it :)

So yep you're right, but it's interesting.
Now, in 1.3, each slot have an "assigned" cyberware.
- First slot : Armor
- Second slot : Immunity (Burn/Electricity/Bleeding).
- Third slot : Camo

So whatever the slot selected, if I switch my legendary subdermal armor to a rare one, the game install it on the first slot. The same for camo and immunity cyberwares for the second and third slot.

Pre-1.3 - Heat Converter and Ground Plating installed.
Now, impossible to have both (or reinstall both at least).
81505202-9a1b-43bf-b54c-8adc3d75cf46.PNG43611a1f-5429-402e-912c-8b2c60666593.PNG

So yep you're right, but it's interesting.
Now, in 1.3, each slot have an "assigned" cyberware.
- First slot : Armor
- Second slot : Immunity (Burn/Electricity/Bleeding).
- Third slot : Camo

So whatever the slot selected, if I switch my legendary subdermal armor to a rare one, the game install it on the first slot. The same for camo and immunity cyberwares for the second and third slot.

Pre-1.3 - Heat Converter and Ground Plating installed.
Now, impossible to have both (or reinstall both at least).
View attachment 11255764View attachment 11255767
Thanks! Even if we can't know if this is intended or not, player has no way to know what combinations work as game doesn't tell that and rest is trial and error. Should definitely be reported.

Thanks! Even if we can't know if this is intended or not, player has no way to know what combinations work as game doesn't tell that and rest is trial and error. Should definitely be reported.
In any case, there is a problem :)
Either it's a bug, so you can normally install any cyberware in any slot.
Either it's intended, so it lack informations about which cyberware you are able to install in which slot.

Todays bugs on PC:

One of the mirrors in the Lizzys bar mens room does not quite work as it should
20210923125744_1.jpg

Flying cars are still here (Rancho coronado). Unfortunately this one doesn't move
20210923114929_1.jpg

You probably shouldve just used some normal physics engine..

20210923105340_1.jpg

Gig: til death do us part
The window on the balcony which can be forced open - V cannot go through the window. The vaulting animation doesnt trigger and the window is too small to jump through normally. It seems that its intended as a possible way to enter the apartment, but it does not function as one. Below is picture of the window in question. V cannot go through it.
20210921132609_1.jpg

- While talking to Takemura in Tom's diner, the TV has no sound. Despite Takemura wanting to listen to it and interview being an important part of the quest.
20210920221352_1.jpg

Last edited:
Todays bugs on PC:

- While talking to Takemura in Tom's diner, the TV has no sound. Despite Takemura wanting to listen to it and interview being an important part of the quest.
View attachment 11256007
Ah yes I experienced this one, on both Xbox and PC platforms.
Post automatically merged:

Oh no, I got the bug on my PC version with the cops instantly attacking me on sight by the Med Centre (that I've noticed other players have mentioned this happening). It seemed to start happening after an encounter nearby where the gang members and cops were having a shoot-out, I came to help out and intervene, and having helped them clear the gang members, the police immediately turned on me (never had that happen before 1.31). Once the cop spotted me, I got a one star rating and fled the area (as you do), but when I returned to the area in my car, just driving to go to the clothing store that is near the med centre, I get an immediate "Crime reported!" and a one star rating where the cops attack you on sight. Repeatable as well just walking down the street near that area.

This kind of makes me sad, because now it makes the med centre, a no go area, and it makes trying to get to the clothing store a pain in the ass (approach sneaking from the South, just to not get noticed lol)

Somebody else in the thread earlier mentioned about in the gang vs cops shootouts that they had the cops turn on you also, even though this as well has never happened to me before, and I am absolutely certain I didn't hit a civvie or a cop when taking on the gang members, so not sure what CDPR did in 1.31 for this to happen.

Last edited:
I'm now playing 1.3.1. for the first time, restarted new save as the one I had on 1.3. was very early also on ps4 pro.
Good new stuff so far. Great that the reload perks are debugged....
Bugs so far:
. (I think came on 1.3. but only reported now) when turning off Vs tv the last image stays on the screen.
. Vs apartment door is usually opened when returning home.
. (Performance choice for console?) All vehicles I drive, owned or borrowed disappear after reload (borrowed also chance skin if vehicle is still on spawn area).
. Many visual glitches on the inventory (images of the object when hovering,...)
. (Still present from 1.3.) - for some time after a reload when scanning enemy or object the RAM information on the center in red shows RAM 0/0.
The qh still work though or not if I don't have enough RAM.
After a while it goes but on difficult areas where I'm allways reloading I can't see how much RAM I have.
. The LOD and pop-in are even lower. Night city as a background painting is losing a lot but performance is indeed improving. It's such a shame we have to go through all these versions, remembering what was better but feeling better for the improvements; while we just want to play this fun game and incredible story.
. Will post others as I find

Last edited:
In any case, there is a problem :)
Either it's a bug, so you can normally install any cyberware in any slot.
Either it's intended, so it lack informations about which cyberware you are able to install in which slot.
It's frustrating because I remember being able to have fireproof coating, grounding plate and armor in the 3 slots.. now i can only use the two slots.. unless I get the camo. They have to fix this - or just add a 4th slot for camo

It's frustrating because I remember being able to have fireproof coating, grounding plate and armor in the 3 slots.. now i can only use the two slots.. unless I get the camo. They have to fix this - or just add a 4th slot for camo
I'm sure it's a bug, in my new 1.31 playthrough, I have Camo in first slot, armor in the second slot and the third is empty. So the slots are not really "assigned" to a specific Cyberware ;)
In fact, the "best" would be to be able to uninstall a Cyberware (and leave the slot empty).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom