Outfit System - like Transmogrification in WoW and Outfits in ESO

+
Hello there,

I would like to point out a topic about the Outfit System that I think would be great if it was actually in the game, and on top of that, I think the community would like it.

Some players choose V's outfits based on their character builds in the game, while others don't care. Actually, I think the outfit system could be added to be a middle ground here. So, just like in Transmogrification in World of Warcraft or Outfit Station in Elder Scrolls Online, CDPR can add a system that will mask V's main outfit, but that the outfits used for the build will not be affected, we can only change its appearance.

I have no idea how the development process will be or it will be difficult (to be honest, I don't think it will be difficult for CDPR), but I believe CD Projekt RED can work on this and add it as an add-on to Cyberpunk 2077.

I also have a suggestion about the functioning of the system.

Each district has a clothing shop, we can buy clothes from these shops, and a function (like Mirror) can be added to the shops here where we can change V's outfit style. A small fee may be requested by the shop's NPC for each style change.

Sincerely,

Last edited:
Hello there,

I would like to point out a topic about the Outfit System that I think would be great if it was actually in the game, and on top of that, I think the community would like it.

Some players choose V's outfits based on their character builds in the game, while others don't care. Actually, I think the outfit system could be added to be a middle ground here. So, just like in Transmogrification in World of Warcraft or Outfit Station in Elder Scrolls Online, CDPR can add a system that will mask V's main outfit, but that the outfits used for the build will not be affected, we can only change its appearance.

I have no idea how the development process will be or it will be difficult ()to be honest, I don't think it will be difficult for CDPR), but I believe CD Projekt RED can work on this and add it as an add-on to Cyberpunk 2077.

I also have a suggestion about the functioning of the system.

Each district has a clothing shop, we can buy clothes from these shops, and a function (like Mirror) can be added to the shops here where we can change V's outfit style. A small fee may be requested by the shop's NPC for each style change.

Sincerely,
I totally love systems like this. Can't stand it when I find a look I really like, then have to scrap it because: "stats".

Although, with CP2077, the ability to craft / upgrade pretty much anything makes this mostly a non-issue. I got to keep the look I wanted throughout the game on my playthrough.

I totally love systems like this. Can't stand it when I find a look I really like, then have to scrap it because: "stats".

Although, with CP2077, the ability to craft / upgrade pretty much anything makes this mostly a non-issue. I got to keep the look I wanted throughout the game on my playthrough.

Yeah. I've also scrapped a lot of stylish and fire-looking outfits. Adding stats to an outfit or being able to Re-Roll the stats for a certain amount of Eurodollars can also save this situation. However, I think this will need more development than the addition of the Outfit System. Therefore, the Outfit System seems to be a more possible situation that can be developed quickly for now.

Last edited:
Yup exactly... a "tailor" function at all shoppes...? Simple interface... Stick the item with the stats/slots/mods you prefer into a box on the left, and an item of the same type with the appearance you prefer in a box on the right, and then the shop-keeper merges the two... for a few eddies?

It'd also be kind of neat if (like in Skyrim) when you see an NPC wearing something cool, you could actually take that exact item off them when you defeat them. You know... see a gang-goon wearing a cool jacket, and you can actually take that exact same jacket out of their inventory and add it to yours once you defeat them? Better yet, if you accidentally Shoot, stab, or otherwise damage the portion of the NPC that corresponds to an item's clothing slot, you permanently nerf the item's stats, or knock it down a level from Epic→Rare, etc. That'd make combat and looting a bit more interesting/strategic... because you don't want to shoot your loot. ;) Maybe an additional perk too, that lets "crafty folk" repair combat-damaged items (available as a paid service at shoppes for non-crafters)? :)

Top Bottom