The Hunt sound issues

+
The car radio is way too loud when you ride with river from the Diner after meeting him the first time. Also, when arriving at the market, you cannot hear his answers to what you say to him. He is moving his lips, but the sound files are not playing. This is evident since 1.2.

The car radio is way too loud when you ride with river from the Diner after meeting him the first time. Also, when arriving at the market, you cannot hear his answers to what you say to him. He is moving his lips, but the sound files are not playing. This is evident since 1.2.
You can lower & raise both the car radio sound, and dialog voices separately in the Sound Options.

You can lower & raise both the car radio sound, and dialog voices separately in the Sound Options.
I know, but it is only in this segment, so why change my whole settings when this is obviously false programming here. Also, this doesn't change the fact that you cannot here River at all because the sound files won't play.

DC9V

Forum veteran
Many times, both the Music Volume and the Car Radio Volume are running on the SFX track. Examples: The radio volume during THE SPACE IN BETWEEN after finding a way into Fingers' clinic. ; That RATATATATATA song when fighting Razor during BEAT ON THE BRAT. Not sure what's wrong with this particular part of THE HUNT, though...

I know, but it is only in this segment, so why change my whole settings when this is obviously false programming here. Also, this doesn't change the fact that you cannot here River at all because the sound files won't play.
Did you made sure River's voice isn't being broadcast through your controller's mic?

In my case, ever since launch, never heard the ambient sound of the traffic. Discovered that when I switched off the controller's mic. Since then, could hear the sound of the traffic just fine. Turns out it was being broadcast through the controller's mic all this time.

Else you can always consider to report it as an issue to Support.

Post automatically merged:

Many times, both the Music Volume and the Car Radio Volume are running on the SFX track. Examples: The radio volume during THE SPACE IN BETWEEN after finding a way into Fingers' clinic. ; That RATATATATATA song when fighting Razor during BEAT ON THE BRAT. Not sure what's wrong with this particular part of THE HUNT, though...
Think it's been done like that intentionally, because it's part of the event. Find it kinda fitting for the atmosphere myself, though.

Can always consider to lower the Master volume in Sound Options if you find it too loud.

Last edited:

DC9V

Forum veteran
Think it's been done like that intentionally, because it's part of the event. Find it kinda fitting for the atmosphere myself, though.
Yea, you can't just stop the fight and tell someone to put down the music, you gotta deal with it and focus on the fight, lol.
I still believe that someone forgot to put the audio on the dedicated track, though.
Can always consider to lower the Master volume in Sound Options if you find it too loud.
I actually did that, but it also lowered the punch sounds. :/
Post automatically merged:

Did you made sure River's voice isn't being broadcast through your controller's mic?
In my case, ever since launch, never heard the ambient sound of the traffic. Discovered that when I switched off the controller's mic. Since then, could hear the sound of the traffic just fine. Turns out it was being broadcast through the controller's mic all this time.
Wow!

Last edited:
Top Bottom