Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
#PanamDebt
#Panamdebt93.jpg

Hey all.

Lead quest designer Pawel Sasko is currently compiling a list of player feedback. He wants to know your favourite quest, your favourite character and most importantly: why.

Even if you removed all the screenshots from this thread we'd still have a solid 100-150 pages worth of thoughts but obviously we can't just link the thread and expect him to read it.

If you have a few minutes, send a reply (maybe paste some of the ideas you've already written in this thread) and let them know.

Paweł Sasko on Twitter: "Currently working on a retrospective look at #Cyberpunk2077 quests for my team: going to analyze the reception of our players -- the goal is to improve, identify what worked well, what didn't, and why. Could you help? Write what #Cyberpunk2077 Quest has really stayed with you?🤔 https://t.co/a7hspB77ki" / Twitter

V's relationships are to short lived. V just does a few missions with pam and their soul mates all of the sudden. its like waiting 2 hours in line for a roller coaster that last 10 seconds. johnny silver hand and rogue have the best romance lore despite how the game ends when you take rogue. rogue is doing it for johnny vs pam doing it for V. we dont know the history of rogue and johnny, but im sure it was more interesting than Vs romance with pam hit it and quit it story mission.

we dont know the history of rogue and johnny
A little bit in fact, Johnny was not the "best boyfriend" ever. Between the fact that Johnny was going to "see" somewhere else while he was with Rogue and that he have lied to her most of the time... It's not at all at the level of V/Panam, very far in short o_O

#PanamDebt

I have a question for everyone what would you like to see in the expansions that hopefully will come out next year sometime.
A lot of content that expand V's story depending of choices people made either in chunks or bigger updates or both , for me Panam and Aldecados, more on Panam side to be honest; not that i won't enjoy trying the scenarios even if they not a priority to me.

#PanamDebt
#Panamdebt94.jpg

A lot of content that expand V's story depending of choices people made either in chunks or bigger updates or both , for me Panam and Aldecados, more on Panam side to be honest; not that i won't enjoy trying the scenarios even if they not a priority to me.

#PanamDebt

I don't remember The Witcher 3 much, but did the expansions answer lingering questions from the main campaign?

I don't remember The Witcher 3 much, but did the expansions answer lingering questions from the main campaign?
In my memories, nope :(
I have a question for everyone what would you like to see in the expansions that hopefully will come out next year sometime.
In fact, for now all that I could want will change nothing because I think the expansions must be on the road actually (if it's not the case, we wouldn't ready to see them...). But yeah, many side quests with all the four characters could be greatly appreciated :)

In my memories, nope :(

In fact, for now all that I could want will change nothing because I think the expansions must be on the road actually (if it's not the case, we wouldn't ready to see them...). But yeah, many side quests with all the four characters could be greatly appreciated :)

I'm not sure what you're saying, but they have been working on Expansion 1 for the whole year now. They started work on it on Dec 31st last year.

I'm not sure what you're saying, but they have been working on Expansion 1 for the whole year now. They started work on it on Dec 31st last year.
Yep, so "what I would like" won't make any difference actually. But I'm quite confident, it will be great for sure :)

Edit : Anyway, I hardly imagine someone in this thread say something other than "More Panam related content" :)

Last edited:
Took a portrait using MrBills killer outfit.

Also @LeKill3rFou I'm back to her natural eyes for the foreseeable future ;)

View attachment 11258080
Panam in dress, it's class :)
I prefer "natural" Panam. Moreover it is rather rare the cyberwares among the Aldecaldos, there are only certain veterans of war who have implants and not all (Mitch, Scorpion and Teddy. Cassidy I do not believe and Caroll it seems to me that she has one. like Judy's).

Top Bottom