weapon appreciation thread...

+
The fallos ofcourse :D.
No, but I really like the smart sniper. You can "curve" the shots from behind cover.

nc_01

Forum regular
Oh man... the luck !
Third reloading and it spawn in perfect version. So yeah, a Legendary RT-46 Burya, 4 mod slots and 2 bullets per shot.
Fully upgraded and modded at level 50, 682-833 damages / 447-546 chemical damages / 3.80 head shot bonus... Over than 130K damage with a headshot... How insane are these numbers for a "simple" handgun :)
With my "low" body skill (5), the recoil is also quite insane. I see the sky after each shot :D
Where can you find this one?
Burya is one of my favourites but I don't have the legendary version.

The fallos ofcourse :D.
No, but I really like the smart sniper. You can "curve" the shots from behind cover.
And if you have one who have the ability "targeting remains active 2s after the target leaves your field of view", it's even more true :)
Where can you find this one?
Burya is one of my favourites but I don't have the legendary version.
The GIG where you have to deal with Gustavo Orta (it's just behind him).
Gig: Bring Me the Head of Gustavo Orta
You must be level 36 or highter (40+ it's better) to have chance to spawn it in legendary. And also the luck to have it with four mod slots and the ability "2 bullets per shot" (or/and the patience to reload a save many/plenty times just in front of the conainer... thanks SSD...)

Last edited:
Oh man... the luck !
Third reloading and it spawn in perfect version. So yeah, a Legendary RT-46 Burya, 4 mod slots and 2 bullets per shot.
Fully upgraded and modded at level 50, 682-833 damages / 447-546 chemical damages / 3.80 head shot bonus... Over than 130K damage with a headshot... How insane are these numbers for a "simple" handgun :)
With my "low" body skill (5), the recoil is also quite insane. I see the sky after each shot :D
So it appear this gun could have two color (at least).
Very cool, so another Burya 2 bullet per shot fully upgraded with full mod slot :)
78d20783-3e48-4791-8bd4-84cfd38d446d.PNG
f5e1c951-b5ca-4b29-95b8-d8b47d1ac57b.PNG

And a little funny detail, there are fingerprints in the paint towards the barrel, not very smart if you ask me !
97645278-5cb2-4a5a-8587-fc44e29894a2.PNG

It seem to me there is two Burya crafting spec in the game. One in the 6th Street megabuilding, and another one in a GIG in Arroyo, I think.
For sure there is the iconic Comrade's Hammer in Arroyo - do you mean this one? Actually I wanted a 'regular' legendary version. The CH has just one bullet and I'm vary bad at aiming ;)
But unfortunately, you can have the special abilities by crafting it :(
That's interesting - could you explain what you mean here?

When it comes to weapons for me, nothing really beats the feel of sneaking around with a silenced power pistol splintercell style. there's just something about sneaking in through a vent onetapping badguys' brain and then figuring out how to sneak out again without going full ninja banzai.

For sure there is the iconic Comrade's Hammer in Arroyo - do you mean this one? Actually I wanted a 'regular' legendary version. The CH has just one bullet and I'm vary bad at aiming ;)

If you look mine Burya (a legendary one looted in the GIG-head of Gustavo), it have the same ability than the iconic Lizzie (Omaha), it fire 2 bullets per shot (4 in reality, you can see 4 bullet impacts in my Oda's screenshot on the other thread).

"Fire 2 bullets simultaneously, but decrease the fire rate"
One shot consume "only" one bullet in the magazine, but it fire 4 bullets at the same time (so powerful...)

And these kind of abilities are only available on looted weapons in container in GIGs/Quests or on iconics. If you craft a legendary Burya, you won't have any additionnal ability (just a legendary one). It's not bad at all, but "2 bullets per shot" make all the difference, believe me :)
Post automatically merged:

So for be clear, in each GIGs there is one or two container with special loot.
If it's a weapon, it always have a special and cool ability which you can't have with crafting. some from memory :

Tech weapons :
  • Reduce the time to load a shot for piercing walls by 50%
  • Increase damage to full loaded shot by 25%
  • Fire 2 bullets per shot
Power weapons :
  • Reduces bullet dispersion by 80% after the first shot
  • Cancels horizontal recoil.
  • Reduces weapon sway by 50%.
  • Ricochet machine (100% of shots).
  • Reduces time to draw weapons and increases damage by 25%.
Smart weapons :
  • Don't requiere any cyberware to be used.
  • Follow 2 targets at the same time.
  • Targets remains locked for 2s after leaving your field of vision.
  • Increases bullet speed by 50%.
  • Increases target lock speed by 50%.
So in GIGs, when there is a weapon, if you are level 36+ and you want one special ability (the one you look at), if you reload many times, you can have the weapon in legendary, with full mod slot and with the ability that you want :)

For a smart weapon, target locked 2s is awesome. You could play Fith Element. You lock the target and you can still shoting during 2 seconds even if the enemy is behind you. Or for a power weapon, you can add a "Cancel vertical recoil" mod to a "Cancel horizontal recoil" gun, and it does no longer have any form of recoil at all :)

Last edited:
I would love to see more martial arts moves (kicks, disarms, throws, drops). And cyberware that protects from bullets like in the teaser trailer 8 years ago <3

My favourite firearm is the Masamune followed by the Kenshin burst pistol (simply because these are the only guns that can be fired from a point shooting position relatively accurately which to me feels far more immersive; dislike having to aim down sights to brace guns Q_Q). The Grad, being a high-powered .50 cal (I'm assuming), fulfils an important role in a world where personal protection is greatly improved. I balance my game with mods, though, so I don't have a good idea anymore of how the vanilla guns work T_T

But I don't like how gear and weapons level with you and enemies. I'm glad there is a mod that lets you fix this, so if this is an option I don't mind...

Would also be cool if you could punch/kick/shoot/blow up walls just in case you need a new entry if stealth attempts go bad halfway through a mission XD

Last edited:
A single shot with my "looted" Burya. One shot, many holes :D
e6a955df-92bb-4d62-a06c-87dc053063c7.PNGfb7fc99d-831f-4c3b-9a59-416078480077.PNG
In the same way, another legendary tech weapon (full upgraded and full mod slot) with this ability "2 bullets per shot", JKE-X2 KENSHIN from Arasaka in green/chrome/black/red. Very nice and powerful :)
10bfb118-6fed-42e0-bae4-952df59be3d4.PNG
de9ad953-3d7f-46e3-8d84-abccbbe92639.PNG98cf72ec-196f-4464-9957-c98d102093af.PNG

Like many other aspects of this game, weapons, namely guns are incredibly detailed and well sounded and animated.

I only ever seen such amount of love thowards (made up) guns in StarCitizen (and they have unlimited budget and somehow unlimited time)

Even if I focus (maybe too much sometimes) at specific class or style, I do always pick up new weapon and shoot it a bit, just to enjoy the sound animations and reload anims. Never had I seen any that would be dissapointing.

So far I really dig revolvers - the proper ones, even tho It is always better to use something with bit more ammo.

And O'five sniper rifle? The audio when it shoots - the thunder echoing thru the NC. It gives me goosebumps even when I type this. It's so epic. xD

Imagine you are a 6street goon with your chooms, ripping implants out of some poor fella, when all of the sudden you see top half of your squad leader explode in to red mist, and then the thunder hits you. It was somewhere over there, on that roof top - echoing wrath of god, descending from the heavens. Another thunder follows a sudden spray of synthetic blood from your other side. You don't even dare to look at the carnage. You already know, there's nothing to recover from those two and now you realized that you are next. xD

Top Bottom