Any new updates?

+
So when do we get upgrade and better fixes. My game now run worse the it did at launch.
Never had the headless rider untill lately now it happens all the time.
When did people become so strong, that they hit by a car and car goes flying and not the person?
Anyways any update on when upgrade to X/S and PS5 or when game will be idk fun?

The best answer truly is, "we'll get an update when they are ready to provide us one and not a second before".

CDPR may have swung the pendulum far to the opposite side by being completely radio silent with regards to updates after providing too many ETA's they couldn't hold themselves to. So for now, and the foreseeable future, CDPR will not tell us when to expect new updates until they are ready to do so.

Worse? The game runs more stable than it ever has. The problem is that the new "updates" break as many things as they fix.

So when do we get upgrade and better fixes. My game now run worse the it did at launch.
Never had the headless rider untill lately now it happens all the time.
When did people become so strong, that they hit by a car and car goes flying and not the person?
Anyways any update on when upgrade to X/S and PS5 or when game will be idk fun?
For next gen, most likely in the first half or 2022. I'd put my 2 cents on march. Still wouldn't expect much. I mean, the game is economically dead now and they're giving the update for free...
Post automatically merged:

Who know. In any case, no news for now :)
On a side note, in my opinion, if you don't find Cyberpunk "fun" now, I have serious doubts on the fact you will ever find it "fun" even after many patches
I totally agree with you.

Who know. In any case, no news for now :)
On a side note, in my opinion, if you don't find Cyberpunk "fun" now, I have serious doubts on the fact you will ever find it "fun" even after many patches
This is a question I have asked myself as well :)
What do people expect it to still become some magical worldchanging thing.
I would reckon the game what we have for the majority is what it will be for that same majority... which I'm down with :)
Has given me lots of fun so far! Cant wait for the weekend for another sitdown and get some hours in :) Got Nomad lands to clear out and all settled and ready with me Rattler at Dakota shop :giggle:

If you haven't seen, they've updated the roadmap to state all updates are happening after the new year, so yeah seems like 1.31 is it until Jan

For next gen, most likely in the first half or 2022. I'd put my 2 cents on march.
Oh boy, this aged very well.

[...]

IMG_20211102_205505.jpg

I'll also repeat my second forecast: and it'll come with bug fixing and the free DLC. First expansion not before Q4 2022, not surprised if it goes to 2023.

EDIT: changed picture so it's not any politician. Don't blame me if he'll become the new English prime minister though :LOL:

Last edited:
God, February/March is fucking stacked.
Dying light 2, horizon forbidden west and elden ring. And stalker 2 in April (theoretically)! I'll be very busy until summer at least. U.U
I'd say that Ragnarok is coming in winter but if we're lucky September maybe? And starfield! It's gonna be a glorious year for gaming.
If only arkane made another immersive sim instead of the umpteenth looter shooter... Like we don't have too many already... :(

Dying light 2, horizon forbidden west and elden ring. And stalker 2 in April (theoretically)! I'll be very busy until summer at least. U.U
I'd say that Ragnarok is coming in winter but if we're lucky September maybe? And starfield! It's gonna be a glorious year for gaming.
If only arkane made another immersive sim instead of the umpteenth looter shooter... Like we don't have too many already... :(
Is it just me or did 2021 have a lot of delays....? I mean, not just Cyberpunk.

I'd say that Ragnarok is coming in winter but if we're lucky September maybe? And starfield!
If only arkane made another immersive sim instead of the umpteenth looter shooter... Like we don't have too many already...

It's gonna be a glorious year for gaming.
If I can find a bloody Series X by the time some of these games come out anyway.

Top Bottom