Patch 1.31

+
Strange, I could swear I had 3.1 already as I could spin my V in the inventory already. But today I logged on to steam and all the sudden I saw my CP2077 in updating mode which took over 10 minutes to finish. I got excited thinking it was update 1.4 or DLC... but no.

What do you think happen?

Last edited:
what's up folks? any news about 1.4?

Any news about next gen upgrade would be nice. We are getting closer to the end of the second half of 2021.
I have explained my reasoning in the thread linked below, but I do think 1.4 is about a month still away and I also doubt that we will hear anything concerning the next-gen upgrade until late December.

Ok,this is "only" grapchic "bug",after 1.31.
2021-10-12_1458_1.png

Well, two days ago, I got into a long, very long fight ( I lost ) with 5 immortal Tiger Claws. Nothing I used would do any damage. Their health bar didn't move. Then cops came at the end and only shot at me. This game was A godsend for me, until the release date. Neo-Tokyo/Cyberpunk is my all time favorite. This game kills my soul a little with each Patch.

Fix the damn game like it was said to be, or just give us our money and months back. This is worse than the Anthem let down.

Well, two days ago, I got into a long, very long fight ( I lost ) with 5 immortal Tiger Claws. Nothing I used would do any damage. Their health bar didn't move. Then cops came at the end and only shot at me. This game was A godsend for me, until the release date. Neo-Tokyo/Cyberpunk is my all time favorite. This game kills my soul a little with each Patch.

Fix the damn game like it was said to be, or just give us our money and months back. This is worse than the Anthem let down.
I uninstalled the game after 1.3, but I check here once a week for any news about 1.4. That's about the extent of my interest in the game now. I no longer believe the "promise" to fix the game that was used to get people to keep the game instead of getting a refund.

Unless this kept you from completing an objective, is this a big deal? I've also come across immortal NPCs here and there, I just shrugged my shoulders and moved on. My "100% immortals" were always in random encounters (=no big deal) but I've also come across "partially immortal" NPCs in missions. By partially I mean they wouldn't die from quickhacks, for example, but I'd be able to kill them with a katana. An example of this is a couple of enemies around the van in "I walk the line", not sure if it's a bug or they just had the attribute of being immune to quickhacking. Katana sorted things out.

Last played this 10 months ago the game was a mess, Started playing again and it's still a mess, Falling through the world, Pedestrians running and cowering when nothing is going on, Crashing to desk top. I would like to experience the other two life paths one day. Can I get a E-mail or text me when the game is good to go. I hear from some posts winter 2022 It might be better? I don't know good luck, like your game, love Cyberpunk fix it up guys and let me know when it's debugged,

Last played this 10 months ago the game was a mess, Started playing again and it's still a mess, Falling through the world, Pedestrians running and cowering when nothing is going on, Crashing to desk top. I would like to experience the other two life paths one day. Can I get a E-mail or text me when the game is good to go. I hear from some posts winter 2022 It might be better? I don't know good luck, like your game, love Cyberpunk fix it up guys and let me know when it's debugged,
Considering I haven't experienced any of those severe bugs my answer would have been that these bugs were gone a few months ago, if not on release day. It is a pity that you have those of course, but for others it is probably difficult to tell you when they will be gone.

Let's not forget that if we want the game to improve, it's important to report every single bug or glitch that we encounter.

Regarding issues being shared in this forum,
I always wanna help other players, so I would love to see more information about a player's system, in-game location, and settings. In the past I've tried to create a general performance guide for CP, but in most cases it didn't help others. Most of the issues come down to memory bandwidth (especially VRAM), CPU and DRAM performance (also BIOS settings), and weither or not the game is installed on an SSD. Without any further information, it's almost impossible to recommend anything besides verifying game files, reinstalling, and loading an older save-file (or creating a new one). Although there are issues that affect every platform equally, the range of performance on different platforms is just too big to make an adequate recommendation.

Here are some direct links for reporting issues the official way:
Performance Issues
Visual issues (gameplay)
Crashes
Game not launching
Saves
Quest progression (missions)
Issues in combat
Hacking
Crafting/upgrading
Sound issues
DLC

Patch 1.31 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles, and Stadia. Here's the list of changes for this update.

Please note that the issues listed below did not affect all players.

Gameplay
  • Fixed an issue where after upgrading an item with a quest tag, the base version of said item wasn't removed from the inventory.
  • Fixed an issue where weapon reload speed perks slowed down reload time.
  • Corrected the height of the charged jump.
  • Adjusted enemies' stealth detection speed dependent on game difficulty.
  • V will no longer get stuck in falling animation when crashing a motorbike while also having "The Rock" perk.
Quests & Open World
Disasterpiece
  • Fixed an issue where Judy didn't spawn in her van on Jig-Jig Street.
These Boots Are Made for Walkin'
  • Thorton Galena "Rattler" will no longer become invulnerable after the quest is completed.
Beat on the Brat
  • Fixed an issue where the quest could reactivate with the objective "Go to the final fight" on saves made on game version 1.22.
With a Little Help from My Friends
  • Fixed an issue where the objective "Wait for the nomads" could persist on the screen long after player's arrival at the junction.
  • Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to interact with the nomads to discuss the plan.
The Nomad
  • Fixed an issue where player's car could get stuck between a blockade and a guardrail, preventing them from returning to the car and blocking progress.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where roads after rain did not look wet, which was the result of ongoing work on the Wet Surfaces System. In 1.31 wet surfaces should look more detailed than they did even before the issue occurred.
  • Removed hair and/or eyebrows in cases where they were set to "off" in earlier game versions.
  • Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon caused a momentary blinding light.
  • With a Little Help from My Friends — fixed an issue where Carol was missing her tablet or sitting in the air during a scene.
UI
  • Returned missing descriptions in Overheat and Short Circuit quickhack tooltips.
  • Returned missing descriptions for Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis and Footloose clothing mods.
Miscellaneous
  • Fixed an issue where players couldn't claim in-game Registration Rewards due to the error: "A network error has occurred. Please try again later".
Console-specific
  • [PlayStation] GPU memory optimization.
I Need Help!
I'm trying to complete the buy all cars trophy on PS4 and the only car I need to buy won't spawn, it's the Quadra Turbo-R 740 for $129,000 any ideas? I've completed the game and I'm level 50

Ok,this is "only" grapchic "bug",after 1.31. View attachment 11259265
That is likely data corruption. Same thing can happen in TW3. Run a verify / repair through GOG / Steam / Epic, etc. If on console, I'm not sure if there's an option to repair the installation, so worst-case scenario, it may require a reinstallation. (But I doubt it. Pretty much everything nowadays has the option to repair installations.)

^ Nope, you can't repair an installation (on XB1 anyway), you'd have to remove the entire thing and re-install it.

I know a few people have mentioned the police attacking them for no reason and i have had the same issue but its getting worse
To begin with it was just the when fighting with tiger claws but now it happens right on the border of heywood and city centre i just can not drive or walk down that road dont get me wrong i dont mind this behaviour makes the game better just wish i knew what i had did wrong.

Then there are the drunken police officers which I have never noticed before

I am using mods so it could be them but the ones i use dont touch that side of the game.

Couple of short vids and a screenshot of said road

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.10.23 - 16.11.53.40.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.10.23 - 16.11.53.40.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 35
Have anybody unlocked "frequent flyer" on a Ps4 Pro?
I have 2 different files with all points completed but nothing
Now I have deleted the game and installed on V1.0 and no updates, saw a comment youtube to try it.

Is it possible to do something about it? It's the last for Plat damn

I know a few people have mentioned the police attacking them for no reason and i have had the same issue but its getting worse
To begin with it was just the when fighting with tiger claws but now it happens right on the border of heywood and city centre i just can not drive or walk down that road dont get me wrong i dont mind this behaviour makes the game better just wish i knew what i had did wrong.

Then there are the drunken police officers which I have never noticed before

I am using mods so it could be them but the ones i use dont touch that side of the game.

Couple of short vids and a screenshot of said road

One the video, for me it seem the problem appear right after the event appeared on the minimap on your left (blue start).
Could you try to go there on foot, clear this event and retry ?

One the video, for me it seem the problem appear right after the event appeared on the minimap on your left (blue start).
Could you try to go there on foot, clear this event and retry ?
Well that one was just the start I eventually found my way there hiding and running and sneaking etc..
Cleared that one up and was leaving the scene when it pops up again and police arrive with drones and robots.
Took on another ncpd job near by on the map and again was very difficult to get there without the police alert going off but i managed it and cleared that job.
Fixer phoned about other nearby Gig An Inconvenient Killer and this was even harder to get to but managed and cleared that one left nightclub and walking down street and blue star appears again and police arrive everywhere.
There was one more police job on map nearby so went there and again was very hard to get to but job was easy and now it seems i can freely walk about the area with no problems.:):)

One thing I did notice when running around are the amount of crime scenes dotted about and a lot of police parked up at most crossroads standing by there cars.
Picked up some shards revealing something was happening between lets say good police and bad police.

Top Bottom