Votes: 4 9.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • [They should copy some of the mods being released}

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
A must in my eyes
Fix the bugs. Most if not all.

Improve the ai. (A highly trained group of Arasaka soldiers should not act like they just got the job yesterday (maybe “escape from Tarkov” or Rockstars ai could be an example of a good combat ia).
  • Combat
  • Traffic
  • Routine/Crowds

Ballance: skills and weapons.

• There massive overhaul mod (full gameplay rebalance; nexus mods) did a good job at this, it also changed it so that you have the same hp at the start as the end (unless you use abilities and such), which removes the bullet sponge late game bosses/enemies

Ragdolls and object in general don't feel real
  • Cars dont get dents or anything, they just start burning and boff
  • Dead bodies act way to stiff, among other things

Customization. (Visually the things you get is what you get (for the most parts weapons are the same)
  • Player, car, apartment
  • Making appearance separate from stats
  • Car performance (engine), appearance, color (like GTA5, or better)
  • More and better weapon customizability
Make your choices and life paths matter.

What I would like
Better skin. (Looks plasticy)
More weapons.
Add more Cyberware weapons.
More variety in Cyberware.
Make hacking important. (Not only a way of getting $$$)
More cars.
Better variety in npcs. (I see the same appearance everywhere)

What do you agree with and what dont you agree with
And what things do you most what CDPR to prioritize

Didn't answered to poll as there's no option for keep fixing the bugs and improving things that may be there due design but stick out in unintended way (Sinnerman ads appear even if V makes production impossible), visual glitches like NPC's in conversations sometimes spawning in wrong location (Mitch in middle of his car in "I'll Fly Away") and such things.

For game play enhancements, more transparency about in-game economy making it players possible to plan ahead. Blueprints already owned by V should be removed or indicated that they are dupes in store menu, for driving I would add force feedback effect on controller left motor indicating to locking point of brakes. Combat... stackable knives in V's weapon slots for knives to work similar way to grenades, perhaps dedicate one slot to them where they auto equip as long as player has them in inventory to go with Dagger Dealer perk. Some enemy NPC's enhancements, having TygerClaw's blade warriors access to throwing knives with poison would make some encounters perhaps more interesting.

Basically enhancing the game we have.

I have been playing on series X since day 1.

I loved this game. I love You all at CDPR for making my favorite game of all time (Witcher3)

Bugs werent even that bad ever bothered me enough Ive never acted like a lunatic to reddit screaming THE CARS ARE FALLING THE CARS ARE FALLING. Then again those problems occur alot less when you aren't running it on a potato..

As an admirer of your work if I may I think i speak for for the rest of the community ( those with a credit rating of 650 or higher)....

CDPR you need to Drop old Gen. It was never gonna work. It's stable now tho so cool. Come back to it later. Focus on the PS5 and series X/S hardware!

With all the new tools and performance upgrades coming out (on xbox) as I type this there's no doubt it could look and run just as good as PC.

Stop forcing the engine to optimize everything like its gonna catch a lawsuit for not raytracing Vs balls of the wet pavement....

New Gen doesn't need it. It needs separated entirely from being updated alongside old Gen. Would have solved the problem day 1.

You got nowhere to go but up.

it's already fun to play...
Make it run good and pretty on CURRENT GEN so you can get right back into the office and get working on those game expanding DLCs 7 days days a week untill The Corpos AT CDPR allow you to see your wife and kids again.

Last edited:
Can’t really vote since I do not know what they are up to behind their tightly closed doors; and I’m not interested in tackling with mods.

They should prioritize modifying, refurbishing and adding RPG systems, mechanics and content heavily across the board.

Hexipoo said:
Make a new Cyberpunk game that's actually an RPG.

That would be something to look forwatd to. (y)

Last edited:
CDPR just hired the popular modders but so far nothing comes out of it. I am hoping at least late this year, this program produces/releases a more polished & official state of features/contents based on popular mods. I am sure we have more than 100+ mods of features that significantly improves the game, especially for consoles.

If there is nothing being updated or releases in November-December, than I am afraid this game gonna have a very rough wall to climb back in 2022.

A must in my eyes
Fix the bugs. Most if not all.

Improve the ai. (A highly trained group of Arasaka soldiers should not act like they just got the job yesterday (maybe “escape from Tarkov” or Rockstars ai could be an example of a good combat ia).
  • Combat
  • Traffic
  • Routine/Crowds

Ballance: skills and weapons.

• There massive overhaul mod (full gameplay rebalance; nexus mods) did a good job at this, it also changed it so that you have the same hp at the start as the end (unless you use abilities and such), which removes the bullet sponge late game bosses/enemies

Ragdolls and object in general don't feel real
  • Cars dont get dents or anything, they just start burning and boff
  • Dead bodies act way to stiff, among other things

Customization. (Visually the things you get is what you get (for the most parts weapons are the same)
  • Player, car, apartment
  • Making appearance separate from stats
  • Car performance (engine), appearance, color (like GTA5, or better)
  • More and better weapon customizability
Make your choices and life paths matter.

What I would like
Better skin. (Looks plasticy)
More weapons.
Add more Cyberware weapons.
More variety in Cyberware.
Make hacking important. (Not only a way of getting $$$)
More cars.
Better variety in npcs. (I see the same appearance everywhere)

What do you agree with and what dont you agree with
And what things do you most what CDPR to prioritize
While I agree on everything, realistically:

AI improvements: not gonna happen

Rebalancing: definitely not gonna happen, they love the looter design and we should surrender and deal with it

Ragdoll: maybe in the future

Customization: expect colours and at some point, apartments are less likely, car performances is nearly impossible.

Choice and consequences: maybe for the expansions (but I won't consider them unless they fix the base game and improve the design there)

Last list is likely except for hacking.

What I need more is the next gen patch for PS5/xbox and bug fixing. Everything else is less important, in particular I'm really opposed to DLCs before the game is (almost) bug free.
Post automatically merged:

get working on those game expanding DLCs 7 days days a week untill The Corpos AT CDPR allow you to see your wife and kids again.
It's fun because it's true. :LOL: I shouldn't have laughed this much... I'm a really bad person.
Anyway, as an owner of both PS5 and series X, no way the game will look as good as on PC. Maybe to lower end PCs but not the version CDPR shows.

Last edited:
Personally I want bugfixes and more player customizstion most.

I've already played through the game a dozen times, got the platinum trophy etc., but I still want to play, and really anything they add I would be glad for, however after so many hours in the character creator (console here, so no access to mods) I'm disappointed in the lack of customization options available to the player, even basic stuff like hair, cyberware, piercings & tattoos that NPCs have access to that we can't (plus the ability to edit after CC which really should have been a feature on release...)

And the bugs; each patch seems to bring new ones. I'm currently on a new character and 1.31 has borked NCPD and enemy aggro pretty bad.

For me story expansions and maybe some extra mechanic (was mutations in TW3 introduced in Blood&Wine perhaps?) as add-on to existing ones.
They might change the storytelling in the expansion in terms of branching,choice/consequence but i doubt it will be retrofited to base game (bugs!) or rewrite the base systems.

is the billionth thread about "what would you like that CDP do/add/fix.."

my answer: NOTHING

I gave up any hope for this game, which I have abandoned by now. A total disappointment as far as I am concerned, there is nothing cdp can do (I don't believe in miracles, and only a miracle could REALLY improve this game) to make it what it was meant to be (about that, please don't start to say "cdp didn't make promises etc", I couldn't care less about [...] excuses, PERIOD. I hope it was clear).

Last edited by a moderator:
is the billionth thread about "what would you like that CDP do/add/fix.."

my answer: NOTHING

I gave up any hope for this game, which I have abandoned by now. A total disappointment as far as I am concerned, there is nothing cdp can do (I don't believe in miracles, and only a miracle could REALLY improve this game) to make it what it was meant to be (about that, please don't start to say "cdp didn't make promises etc", I couldn't care less about [...] excuses, PERIOD. I hope it was clear).
I don't believe you. What is the reason to be here with that attitude? lol

I don't believe you. What is the reason to be here with that attitude? lol
I don't know his reason, but I agree 100% with Audi82.

The reason I am still here, it's because I spent 60€ for a game i never received.
We should have consumer rights in the gaming industry.
Maybe it's pointless, but I have the right to remeber CDPR and the community that I was not happy [...].

That's why

I don't know his reason, but I agree 100% with Audi82.

The reason I am still here, it's because I spent 60€ for a game i never received.
We should have consumer rights in the gaming industry.
Maybe it's pointless, but I have the right to remeber CDPR and the community that I was not happy [...].

That's why
Fair enough. Anyone is entitled to express their opinions, especially if you paid your money for it.

I think what I'd like to see most is the modding tools complete. If we had the tools then we could get the community to fix some of these things. Think Skyrim or Fallout 4 and all the mods. They're off to a good start on mods, but when a new patch comes out it messes it up a little, and all the options aren't there yet. I wish combat felt slower paced and tactical. Right now I'll just zoom in and cut everyone down without any worry. Enemies need some better AI for sure. If we don't get car chasing cops it's whatever.. but please stop the auto cop spawn. I like the challenge of them coming at me. I also despise when I'm driving to a location and accidently clip a guy and get 1 star lol

I want to add that I am fully satisfied with one aspect of the game, the graphics. The potential of the game is very high. Please don't abandon it. Not everyone wants fantasy some love this exact type of game/setting.

Attachments

• Screenshot (354).png
    Screenshot (354).png
    5.6 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
number one for me would be customization, currently there is no way to make your gun feel yours, In fallout 4, for instance, the weapon modding and renaming and even painting really helped you to get attached to your weapons.

number two would be third person. self explanatory

number three would probably be ACPA (basically power armour) something I miss from the OG cyberpunk, (also maybe linear frame tech, although it might not work storywise)

Making the game more alive, adding all the features they left out but where in the "promises" definitely make cops drive cars, overall the AMAZING city needs more life to it, more activities to partake in, they need to make it so you can actually wear what you want to wear in a cosmetic tab so you don't look like a clown and make all the physican enhancements show in some shape or form in your character.

Top Bottom