IMPORTANT PRODUCTION UPDATE

+
so cyberpunk has delayed a dozen of times and released with a lot of bugs.

I dont know if this delay will be good or not, since the experience we have with those delays in cyberpunk

Will this impact Cyberpunk 2077 patchs and free dlc?
Couse Witcher 3 i can wait,but Cyberpunk is the game i wanted to play fully...

Not from me.

I know. Thought I’d ask anyway.

I’m not really clogging up the forums anymore, so I think a few stupid questions every once in a while can be made without losing face. :p
Not from gamers either, but the media were so excited about the multiple ending they didn't unlock during their 20 hours review that 9/10 was the bare minimum. Also, they were promised a big D1 patch thelat would have solved all the bugs. A masterpiece. Very balanced also. Still, the metacritic target was achieved and multimillion bonuses were given to directors. Mission accomplished.

Stupid questions and useless hopes are my forte ;)

I'm not holding out any hope for a more complete version than we already have on the pc which felt at times like it could have been really epic if not for trying to please people with antiquated hardware. It's nice to see the company trying to make up for past mistakes but I think it's only a matter of time before the husk of this publisher is rotting in some other conglomerate's basement.

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised by this. Many of us called it a long time ago.

The game is just now reaching the point where it should've been at release. 9/10 months after release.

Obviously, if the game needed an extra 9 months of development time to simply be where it should've been, it makes sense that everything else that is planned for it is pushed back by a similar amount of time. That's not even mentioning the security breach from... February was it? Which stalled work for a while.

I would've been extremely surprised to see them stick to their ''roadmap''

Probably for the better as this, hopefully, means it'll be mostly bug free and work correctly.

What is a next generation update? May be you can add Vulkan renderers to both games so they can run on Linux with less overhead? Supposedly TW3 already has one since you released it for Stadia. Would be nice to get it on GOG and for CP2077 as well.

What is a next generation update? May be you can add Vulkan renderers to both games so they can run on Linux with less overhead? Supposedly TW3 already has one since you released it for Stadia. Would be nice to get it on GOG and for CP2077 as well.
It's PS5 and Xbox series S and X, nothing to do with PC. PC is already the next next gen if you have the proper rig.

Everything is delayed to next year, despite a semi-specific PROMISED roadmap.
Almost a year later and no fixes for basic, BASIC stuff like V's shadow and an infinite amount of stuff that should have been ironed out by now.

This is not looking good, it's actually embarassing to be honest.

Just needed to vent.

looks like CDPR fell form grace to levels of your EAs and Bethesdas, you just cant belive anything they say

And your source for this is?
Edit: Also the note directly mentions PC
Good point, so there must be something changing then?
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, the game looks great to me (CP2077 I mean), so visually I have no complaints (and I'm not talking about console version). But what could be improved are some occasional stutter situations.

So.... i have waited playing Cyberpunk because i want the Best Experience on the Xbox. And now you tell me i have to wait longer? it seems that i will not Play that Game at All. You messed up the Whole Launch and now you Continue with your long term inability. I hope you get banned again from the Stores. I wish i could get my Money Back!!!!!!

they had a whole year, so many days, so many oppuurtunites to "make this right". I dont think CDPR deserve any more chances

So.... i have waited playing Cyberpunk because i want the Best Experience on the Xbox. And now you tell me i have to wait longer? it seems that i will not Play that Game at All. You messed up the Whole Launch and now you Continue with your long term inability. I hope you get banned again from the Stores. I wish i could get my Money Back!!!!!!
Was waiting for so long and now I have to wait longer. Yeah, I remember feeling something like that on every delay they had before the release. Good times lol

Top Bottom