[POLL] How much are you willing to pay for the first expansion?

+

How much are you willing to pay for the expansion?

• €$ < 10

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • €$ 10 - 20

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • €$ 20 - 30

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • €$ 30 - 40

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • €$ 40 - 50

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • €$ 50 - 60

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Depends on the content, but I'm willing to buy the expansion.

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Depends on the content, but I'm probably not going to buy the expansion.

Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Depends on the content (but I'm not sure yet).

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Pizza.

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DC9V

Forum veteran
Lets say that Eddies (€$) sit right in-between $ and €...
How much would you be willing to pay for the first expansion?

I personally think that the expansions for TW3 were too affordable. But due to the hype of CP2077 and its issues when it got launched released, I think that pre-orderers should be getting a discount.

Last edited:

DC9V

Forum veteran
I don't really know, it really depend of the content added :)
So between "<10" and "60" that's sound good. "<10" for a strict minimum and "60" for almost a new game.
So I can't choose any option in the poll :(
I've added two more options.
Edit: "Willing to buy" could also mean "interested in an expansion". (I cannot edit the Poll anymore.)

Game development costs money and I'm perfectly fine with paying for content I thoroughly enjoy. Thus, I went for 40-50$ because it's a reasonable amount to pay for the size of the expansions the studio is known for.

Maybe there will be more expansions than just two, but we shall see.

@DC9V Now we know you are working for CDPR and just testing the waters on how much you guys can charge us for the first expansion XD.
🤞

If they don't bfix the game first, not even considering it.
If they fix it, it depends if expansions are worthy or not. Surely won't preorder anything from CDPR again. Regarding the price, it obviously depends on the quality and quantity of content.

'Depends on the content, but I'm willing to buy the expansion.' Depends really what exactly is the expansion offering. If it is, as I hope, allowing V to free roam the night city....more relaxing experience (buying apartments)...maybe CDPR adding more 'interactivity' (V actually having a physical drink/candy bar or whatever), without a MQ that rushes you so much maybe 40? If it is designed in such a way that I can play it for a long time then paying 40 (or even little more) will be worth it:)

...if it is just 8 hours of very good story, then 20:D

DC9V

Forum veteran
@DC9V Now we know you are working for CDPR and just testing the waters on how much you guys can charge us for the first expansion XD.
To be honest, this probably would have come to my mind, too. Unfortunately, it's not the case.

I voted "depends on the content (but i'm not sure yet)":
  • If 'AI' is still in the same state as it is right now, it'll be a hard pass
    • it doesn't matter how good the expansion might be, I am too annoyed by the current state of the game
  • if it's improved and the expansion is nothing more than a collection of separate quests then I probably still won't purchase it
  • If AI is significantly improved, and the expansion is a continuation of main game or the expansion is an engaging, fresh and cohesive story, then I might even pre-purchase it (don't @ me :D)

Didn't vote "depends on the content but i'm willing to buy the expansion" because I personally have more reasons not to buy it, then again i won't vote for the "depends on the content but i'm probably not going to buy the expansion" because i think that sounds too harsh. I must say those 3 options are very similar :p

Top Bottom