I'm leaving

+
This season is the worst, I have lost over 120 games to 40 wins compared to last season. I have tried for weeks learning the new mechanics watching youtube players, using the deck guide etc and it's not helping. I have tried using the meta decks. and the problem I'm getting is the wrong cards are showing up to playing against decks I've never seen before or they have slightly changed one or two cards. it doesn't' help I don't have a lot of cards and I can afford to keep spending money on it. I doubt I'll be back for next season if this is the current trend.

Well, i had The sema feeling as you in this seasonal

Like i create another topic, no matter what i do, its seems i am playing scisor rock and paper.

Nevertheless, this Last few days i "renew" my warrior/discard deck adding fucusya and its perfoming really well, If you want send me a mp and i can share it with you.

For the Last. The seasonal its almost over and i have The feeling devs know what they did in this seasonal and problably next patch will fix a lot of the isues they created

Maybe you should try with different ideas? For example: I'm playing with a NG soldiers deck based on Illusionists which is performing really well, giving me up 2400. There's no deck I had the feelling of no being able to beat it: my wins or loses are due to my skills, opponent's and a bit of lucky. AND, most important, it's not META, which means the are more possibilities outside the most played decks.

This season is the worst, I have lost over 120 games to 40 wins compared to last season. I have tried for weeks learning the new mechanics watching youtube players, using the deck guide etc and it's not helping. I have tried using the meta decks. and the problem I'm getting is the wrong cards are showing up to playing against decks I've never seen before or they have slightly changed one or two cards. it doesn't' help I don't have a lot of cards and I can afford to keep spending money on it. I doubt I'll be back for next season if this is the current trend.
I don’t know what rank you are playing or how long you’ve been playing; these comments my or may not be relevant.

One thing I found when I had just started was that I advanced very quickly up to about rank 15 or 16. Then things slowed down until it was very hard to advance at rank 12. For beginning players, I think the rank system as the problem of advancing a player until either their skills or card collection limit further progress.

Moreover, ever since the first part of the PoP expansion, I found it much harder to win without the new power-crept cards.

I suspect you are running into both of these issues. I suggest you play unranked (training) mode for a month or two until you get your feet under the new cards you are struggling to learn. You may still lose a lot, but you will encounter at least some winnable matches and will gradually gain confidence with the new cards.

Top Bottom