Iris's car in the air

+
I am doing the "no fixers" gig and when I go to take Iris to her car..... it is full on up in the air floating slightly tilted near the roof of the garage with no way of me getting in it. Is there any way of unsticking it?

Couple posts deleted. Please stick to trying to help people with their issues in technical forums.

I am doing the "no fixers" gig and when I go to take Iris to her car..... it is full on up in the air floating slightly tilted near the roof of the garage with no way of me getting in it. Is there any way of unsticking it?
Maybe this helps:
  1. Load an older save file, where you have not entered that area yet.
  2. Delete all auto-save files and quick-save files
    (before that, create a manual save file in case you have never created a manual save file.)
  3. Manual-save before you enter the area
  4. Don't create a save file before you have arrived at the car and also don't create a save file when you have arrived at the car.
  5. The car should be on the ground. if Iris doesn't want to enter the car, go sit on the drivers seat but don't drive.
  6. Quick save (F5), then quick-load (F9). Iris should now be sitting inside the car.

Thought this gig was addressed before where Iris wouldn't get in the car, but run behind you instead. You could complete the gig, though.

Whether you can get it to work or not, if there are no mods involved, consider to forward it to Support, so they can take a look.

[...] Whether you can get it to work or not, consider to forward it to Support, so they can take a look.
I agree. If the car is accessible, step #6 of my previous post should work 100%. I was able to reproduce that several times,
But if the car appears to float in the air, even if a save-file has not been loaded during that quest, it is most certainly a bug that cannot be bypassed, and therefore should definitely be reported the official way.

Top Bottom