Community: This is OURS time

+
Hello to all, fellows community games.
Our time is now!
We need to raise our voices, and be heard by CDPR :facepalm:
This is not a thread on like/disliking the game.
This a thread from the community, for the community!

The point is:
you see something broken in this game?
you think that DLC are not enough?
you are tired of waiting for bugfix?
you never dreamed about a certain object, quest or NPC you want in the game?
you want more Judy?

If your answer is yes.... then please vote the POLL.
We need to vote as much community people as we can.

Let's show to CDPR that we want, we ask, we PRETEND a modkit; a good one. Like Bethesda did.
We need it to turn Cyberpunk the game we deserve, and we all wanted.

Out of here, in the Discord, in Reddit and all around the internet, there are lot of talented modder which are using their time, to make mods.
For FREE
They are willing to work for the community, and so we need to help them back spreading awareness on this topic.

Lastly, I wanna address You directly, CDPR.
You made your money with this game, even if I don't think you fully deserved it.
You make mistakes, but You always said that you car about your players, and your community.
This is the time to show if it's true.
If you really respect and love you community, please listen to our voices.
Give us a good modkit, and we promise you that people will be still hearing about Cyberpunk 2077 in the next decade.
And also, You will get more sales. Don't forget about that.

So guys, share the pool.
With your friends, family, dogs and also strangers.

Let's prove CDPR that we want it. And we want it now!
:giveup:

Threads about a specific CDPR game belong on the game's own forum, not in Community. Moved.

(Looks like polls don't work on this subforum, though, so the poll vanished. Forum setting, not something I did.)

I make custome 3d and original amor and outfit for Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 and now i'm on Conan Exile's pc version. I create 2 complete amor and one costume. The Creation Kit is nothing compared to Conan Exile's Dev Kit, Fun Com have give to the modder community, complete and free access to 280gb of content. The mooder can insert a mesh with large number of polygon in triangle or in quad, can insert texture and create personal material and you can create new world asset. So, i want from CD Projekt Red for Cyberpunk 2077 somtnings similar.

Top Bottom