Patch 1.31

+
Well that one was just the start I eventually found my way there hiding and running and sneaking etc..
Cleared that one up and was leaving the scene when it pops up again and police arrive with drones and robots.
Took on another ncpd job near by on the map and again was very difficult to get there without the police alert going off but i managed it and cleared that job.
Fixer phoned about other nearby Gig An Inconvenient Killer and this was even harder to get to but managed and cleared that one left nightclub and walking down street and blue star appears again and police arrive everywhere.
There was one more police job on map nearby so went there and again was very hard to get to but job was easy and now it seems i can freely walk about the area with no problems.:):)

One thing I did notice when running around are the amount of crime scenes dotted about and a lot of police parked up at most crossroads standing by there cars.
Picked up some shards revealing something was happening between lets say good police and bad police.
Yep very weird.
Anyway, keep an eye for see if the problem appear again, because this event "respawn" regularly.
In any case, it's a good info to add in a bug report for sure (with also a save) :)

Hi all,
I have a problem on my PS4 box version. I can't make any call to anyone. Main missions stuck. Any ideas? Now I'm in room with hellman, and I can't call to Takemura :[ doors are closed...

Hi all,
I have a problem on my PS4 box version. I can't make any call to anyone. Main missions stuck. Any ideas? Now I'm in room with hellman, and I can't call to Takemura :[ doors are closed...
I'm on Xbox and haven't encountered this issue, but I recommend you to contact and report this issue via CDPR support.

Might be also a good idea to keep checking this topic if anyone has a workaround for this issue.

Hi all,
It's in the garage ? With the the militech dude and Hellman (and Johnny) ?
You can't open your "contacts list" ?

Strange, I could swear I had 3.1 already as I could spin my V in the inventory already. But today I logged on to steam and all the sudden I saw my CP2077 in updating mode which took over 10 minutes to finish. I got excited thinking it was update 1.4 or DLC... but no.

What do you think happen?
Steam occasionally updates its internal tools - I had this happen the other day. So it was updating part of Steam, not Cyberpunk, but because CP2077 was the first game I played after the tools got updated, it said it was updating Cyberpunk. :)

Cheers,
Merric

I'm on Xbox and haven't encountered this issue, but I recommend you to contact and report this issue via CDPR support.

Might be also a good idea to keep checking this topic if anyone has a workaround for this issue.
Yes, yesterday after my post here I was reported this bug to CDPR.

It's in the garage ? With the the militech dude and Hellman (and Johnny) ?
You can't open your "contacts list" ?
I can open contact list, and I have dialing sound, but no one answer. This problem is in every mission when you need to call, or someone need to call you like mission with Takemura. I can't contact Regina, or Sandra. Mission with Takemura I started not by called Panam, but I read walktrough and find her in the city ;) I'm not sure, but this problem started after Delamaine mission.

I can open contact list, and I have dialing sound, but no one answer. This problem is in every mission when you need to call, or someone need to call you like mission with Takemura. I can't contact Regina, or Sandra. Mission with Takemura I started not by called Panam, but I read walktrough and find her in the city ;) I'm not sure, but this problem started after Delamaine mission.
So you can call Takemura when Johnny said you, but he does't answer ?
Same for Panam during Ghost Town ? You must have joined her directly near the car.
You are well in 1.31, the very last hotfix ?

If yes, very weird :(
You can report it to CDPR Support for sure

So you can call Takemura when Johnny said you, but he does't answer ?
Same for Panam during Ghost Town ? You must have joined her directly near the car.
You are well in 1.31, the very last hotfix ?

If yes, very weird :(
You can report it to CDPR Support for sure
All Yes. I reported this problem yesterday. It's very strange. I was tried reinstall game, clear cache, searching bug to resolve this bug like entering the room by window, but nothins help.

All Yes. I reported this problem yesterday. It's very strange. I was tried reinstall game, clear cache, searching bug to resolve this bug like entering the room by window, but nothins help.
Ok ;)
Last thing when you say that the problem started with Delamain, you have already finished all his quest line (Epistophy and I loose my mind) ?
If not, you can try (if possible) to finish it and if the problem persist.
If yes, just waiting an answer by CDPR Support, it's the only thing you can do for now :(

Ok ;)
Last thing when you say that the problem started with Delamain, you have already finished all his quest line (Epistophy and I loose my mind) ?
If not, you can try (if possible) to finish it and if the problem persist.
If yes, just waiting an answer by CDPR Support, it's the only thing you can do for now :(
Oh I have confirmation from CDPR that they received my report. It's true, I have two mission with Delamain but one of them requires make a call, second is on mission list and thats all :/

Oh I have confirmation from CDPR that they received my report. It's true, I have two mission with Delamain but one of them requires make a call, second is on mission list and thats all :/
If I remember, none of Delamain's quests need a call from you. Either it's always Delamain who contact you (Human Nature/I loose My Mind), either "the calls" are launched automatically during Epistrophy (or maybe, I loose My Mind if you encounter the accident on the Corpo Plaza roundabout).
In any case, keep your save file before doing anything further :)

If I remember, none of Delamain's quests need a call from you. Either it's always Delamain who contact you (Human Nature/I loose My Mind), either "the calls" are launched automatically during Epistrophy (or maybe, I loose My Mind if you encounter the accident on the Corpo Plaza roundabout).
In any case, keep your save file before doing anything further :)
Today I was go back with saves to the begining of Delamains missions, and stuck on them. Delamain don't call when I'm near the car... I will wait for next hotfix/patch.

Today I was go back with saves to the begining of Delamains missions, and stuck on them. Delamain don't call when I'm near the car... I will wait for next hotfix/patch.
Oh yes, if the progress bar is not launched and/or also the call, you have a "big" problem :(

I have looked away from Cyberpunk 2077 ever since clearing the 2nd playthrough about 9 months ago (not in 9mos.). I had fun even with the bugs and had not experienced anything gamebreaking or forcibly unresponsive other than significant FPS drops in the city landspace, and Tiger Claws turfs when driving and in combat. Moreso to a specific sideqest that requires you to infil the clan's bar to retrieve stolen goods.

It's great to see the game is finally receiving the improvements it truly deserves and in spite of the media onslaught over Cyberpunk 2077's reception all the while the PC version proved to be the better version, I hope to finally replay the game once I receive my very own Steam Deck. I really hope (still crossing my fingers since February) that Cyberpunk 2077 receives an outstanding expansion and DLCs. It is known that an explorable and accessible sewer system exists in Night City, also a transit system.. These additions are welcomed though I do not mind to be honest.

Until 2022, I'll be watching.

Last edited:

You are lucky, My game crashes at the beginning of last mission of the game. So I guess no fix for that also. Yay, so much money spent on a game that I can't refund and can't finish. Guess I will have to wait. But I will not buy anything more from CDPR.

Time to get philosophical. What kind of ending is this patch-not for the character or the story, but for us and the game? Let's consult the cards:

the_cards_never_lie.jpg

8 of Swords: Guilt & embarrassment.
King of Wands (reversed): Bad conscience. Unfulfilled purpose.
2 of Chalices (reversed): A bad union. The wrong path chosen.

The Fool (reversed): Apathy, carelessness, negligence.
Justice (reversed): Dishonesty, lack of accountability.
The World (reversed): Instability, lack of completion.

The cards nailed it.

and the roads now sucks. the effect created is ugly and please, add an option to turn it off, i hate that effect, can't concentrate while driving

Top Bottom