Players; how old are you? at least in your state of mind.

+
Good, I was beginning to believe that here we are all expired wrinkled old men and that young people no longer play video games.
hey I got another decade before the wrinkles set in I'll have you kmow, respect your elders....lol jj man that felt weird

depends: 30 in the morning, 50 when i'm home from work. 27 on Hollydays and at the weekend sometimes 12 sometimes 60.

My passport says i turn 37 in two weeks:sleep:

not much wrinkles here, either :smart:. Stay healthy, stay happy don't work to hard and keep a good humor. but face it, our comunity is a more "mature audience" and I hope the devs don't aply to much of the bliky bling bling stuff which makes LoR kinda unplayable :D

47, aproaching 48 at the next independance day. Amazing how complex games became since the very first 8 bit games i played in the 80´s :>

Now I don't feel so out of place here. I'm 63 going on 24 and have been in computeres and gaming since the late 70's. Started out playing 3D Tic-Tac-Toe on a computer (time shared) where there were no monitors, only teletypes. Games were loaded via a puched paper tape...

Now I don't feel so out of place here. I'm 63 going on 24 and have been in computeres and gaming since the late 70's. Started out playing 3D Tic-Tac-Toe on a computer (time shared) where there were no monitors, only teletypes. Games were loaded via a puched paper tape...
wow must be some cool memories to be able to reach back that far in the gaming timeline
my first was first standing cabinets

nice to meet ya

I'm 69, my wife met me at a Pong table. My son and I would play Contra C at the corner shop then got the NES version. Had to get a computer for the kids school work and got into PC games, ones the machine would run.

Getting towards 50 here. I tend to spend more time with tabletop role-playing games (currently running a couple of Dungeons & Dragons campaigns and playing in a Cyberpunk RED campaign), but have dabbled in computer games for a long time.

Cyberpunk 2077 is the first game in a while to totally hook me.

Cheers,
Merric

Getting towards 50 here. I tend to spend more time with tabletop role-playing games (currently running a couple of Dungeons & Dragons campaigns and playing in a Cyberpunk RED campaign), but have dabbled in computer games for a long time.

Cyberpunk 2077 is the first game in a while to totally hook me.

Cheers,
Merric
I can remember the D&D years, and Adventure before that. Many lost weekends a few decades ago. Used to love the wars we had when we used 2 DMs and pitted players against each other.

Top Bottom