What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

+
A game that plays without significant glitches.
A non beta.
What they should have launched years ago.

*** Continuity or a final arc with Nomad ending > ( I REALLY would like to play as Judy in a nomad setting in Tuscon, a kind of "Home of the brave" from the tabletop)

**** I want Maximum Mike as a fixer for at least 1 mission

*** Crystal Palace heist

> If the devs and story writers are going to introduce a new character to play, the very least I need is some kind of familiarity, I would like this character at minimum to have some type of close involvement with V and then transition that way. Like lets say V dies in a future expansion, it would be pretty dope to tag in Judy who at this point is a badass nomad. ( I would absolutely sacrifice character customization for this! that can be implemented at a future time if the game is primed for multiplayer or the game has some type of online component, whatever it may be, I think transmog and character customization should be focused on and implemented for online goals ) but in the meantime you can advance the story and worldbuilding.

**** I would like continuity of story in the expansions ( close the loop on all endings and pipe it into one path where at some point you can introduce the players to a new character or several if you can, I think it would be cool if we had a variety to choose from. But I think it's important to finish Vs story. Tbh I don't like the whole subverting expectations, choose your own ending style. I REALLY love the story and the writing is the best! but it would be a shame if some random character was thrown into the expansions that has no connection to the story, like I said there is way to tag in a new character from the various paths to the games endings. <3

Last edited:
At this point I just want a straightforward non-roadmappie confirmation if we're getting the 2 expansions next year. Are we even getting expansions in the future? my only criticism of CDPR is they keep manifesting pr disasters for themselves, I understand they have to be cautious with controling the flow of information, but the only thing they keep doing consistently is stirring doubt. I want CDPR to succeed with the Cyberpunk franchise because I want the dev team to keep creating EPIC games and stories <3 One thing I think would REALLY help is they designed a type of graphical interface that is updated weekly, a progress bar that shows whats being worked on like you can have one designated for each category ( a progress bar for DLCs, another one for expansions, NGU, etc.) this would calm the situation in many respects vecause everyone can just go check the progress bar to see how far along or behind the team is and it would stop fueling much of the negativity driven by speculation and rumors because all you have to do is look at the progress bar(s) I prefer progress viles but whatever I just think this would help, its not perfect but its better than the negative public perception with the companies handling of communication. PLUS Pawel Sasko everytime he streams and various chooms ask him about DLC and nextGen all he has to do is say go look at the progress bars guys!
We'll surely have at least 1/2 expansion, just like TW3 ;)
If you visit their website, in the jobs page, you'll notice more than 40/60 applications. Most of them are about new contents for cyberpunk 2077 :)
We just have to be patient. The game had a bad launch because of rushing it. They decided to learn from this mistake, so the next gen patch and the other DLC sound good to me :)

GENERAL:
- more complex side quest about Police, Trauma Team, Militech, Biotechnica, NetWatch ( :love: ) and of course NightCorp :sneaky:
- new radio station with 80's synthwave music
- 2 or 3 new important characters
- some new minigames (these are important in a cyberpunk universe, aaaaahhhh dear CDPR :cry:)

TECHNICAL:
- fix the HDR
- add the support to FSR in next gen patch
- improve crowd system
- add more vendors and interactive things (like holographic ads for example)
- little improvements to police
- add new enemies with better AI
- better meteo system: more fog, pollution, and rain

GAMEPLAY:
- new type of weapons
- new reputation system (a sort of tier one reputation among the corporations)
- nerf some weapons (like overwatch) and all the perks
- a new difficult setting with each perk bonus reduced to 10% of the original one ( 3% become 0.3%... so it becomes harder to be overpowered and full of bonuses)
It would be interesting to see some activities and having Johnny to react what you're doing.

You're getting away from police, and Johnny screams "Hell yeah!"
You see MaxTac AV park in front of you, and Johnny screams "Ohhhh SHIIIIIIT."
You see someone getting killed in the street and Trauma team flies in. You see Johnny taking a close look of the dead person before he's shocked alive.

You play a minigame like Roach Racing (I believe that's what the name is called) and Johnny is like "What's the point with this game? You're just aiming to high score? For what? Is that going to improve your life somehow?" if you play the game too long or too many times.

New weapons like EMP gun, which releases some sort of plasma ball, it deals heavy damage to electronics but barely impacts people (some people would opt out wearing these gadgets in their bodies). If the ball hits too close to you, Johnny warns out that that was too close, he felt it himself. Generally more spread out resistances.

Definitely I want to see reputation system, and option to become police mercenary if you complete a lot of police missions. Maybe there could be a secret new quest giver like Meredith or the other person, which ever survives, and you get to have more close association with them as they throw you into more missions.

Similar to Trauma team or Netwatch. Adding extra missions for Netwatch if you join with the Agent to take down Voodoo Boys, and of course same for Voodoo boys if they are kept alive.

Just these few changes would make the whole experience like a different game (granted there's some reputation rewards also added.

I personally don't care much about the apartment, you barely spend any time in there anyway. Maybe if there was some good reasons to return to there in end game, lets say you logged into virtual space from your home and get to do plenty of stuff in a digital simulated world. You could have Johnny emerge in VR as well and then V asks "How did you manage to get here?", where Johnny responds "I'm in your head, remember?"

Last edited:
I want them to make more custom content. I didn't finish my second playthrough because there were no new stuff to do, every activity that's left is just the same old kill a bunch of dudes stuff.
Night city is huge, they should put more activities, and quests there that does not start with a call from a fixer, not everything has to go through them.

I want them to make clouds functional and your desision matter.

The afterlife has no life in it, add events, interesting npcs. That's the place I expect crazy things to happen, yet, there is barely anything there.

I want cyberpunk to be a be more complex in terms of world state, maybe the news should report on stuff vi does, like sports games do.

More interiors unrelated to quests that you are free to discover and enter without being locked out afterwards. There are hundreds of buildings that seem perfect for some urban exploration to find random loot or wacky characters / situations.

Side gigs that take you into some of the corpos buildings and still let you roam around inside afterwards.

Races with destruction and proper AI that doesn't rely on rubber banding so much.

Mini games that make use of the arcade cabinets.

Random dynamic events. Think like in Red Dead Redemption, GTA or Witcher 3 but at the scope of this game's world and factions.

Ability to sit anywhere or lay against a wall for some pictures or just a nice contemplative moment.
The actual camera feature is a bit limited. I've considered opting in to Otis's tool for some nice pics.

Guest 3847602

Interesting news story from Serbia: apparently, Keanu Reeves was here during summer (in Novi Sad) for the purpose of 3D facial scanning for Cyberpunk 2077. Name of the company involved was not mentioned, but it's pretty obvious from the article that it's 3Lateral, known for their work on Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
So, for anyone hoping for a new character, pre-heist or post-ending expansion - "Brace for impact!".

So, for anyone hoping for a new character, pre-heist or post-ending expansion - "Brace for impact!".
Even if I'm almost certain that "the impact" will happen, I'm still going to be devil's advocate :
"I guess it also could be for a post-ending expansion where you can see/save/meet Johnny behind the black wall with Alt"

The comet have a again little (very tiny) chance to not land and will only graze the earth :D

Interesting news story from Serbia: apparently, Keanu Reeves was here during summer (in Novi Sad) for the purpose of 3D facial scanning for Cyberpunk 2077. Name of the company involved was not mentioned, but it's pretty obvious from the article that it's 3Lateral, known for their work on Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
Wait,can be temperance ending canonized. Johnny get surgery to get his body back,and the story be the reverse ...you end with V engram and see visions of your last save character appearance.

Even if I'm almost certain that "the impact" will happen, I'm still going to be devil's advocate :
"I guess it also could be for a post-ending expansion where you can see/save/meet Johnny behind the black wall with Alt"

The comet have a again little (very tiny) chance to not land and will only graze the earth :D

Regardless, it's still nice that they'll have him back for expansions. Especially considering they can easily do it without him.
Post automatically merged:

Do you have a link? Well, assuming this is for expansion 1. I wouldn't assume expansion 1 would be post-ending anyway. I'd say the final expansion will probably be more ending related kinda like Blood & Wine.

Last edited:

Guest 3847602

Do you have a link
Here is the link, but it's all in Serbian.
Translation of the first two paragraphs (rest of the article is about flourishing IT sector in Novi Sad):
Famous Hollywood actor, Keanu Reeves known for exciting action scenes and big heart had spent summer days in Novi Sad in maximum secrecy, according to portal NS Live. According to our findings, Keanu Reeves came to Serbia this summer and managed to stay unnoticed, reason for his arrival being digitization of his face for the needs of one of the most popular video games in the world, Cyberpunk 2077.
Namely, one of the IT companies from Novi Sad was first in the world to develop the technology for digitization of the human face based on recorded dynamic 3D data of a person in motion. They are so good at their job that they've been recognized by the global IT industry for years. Actor was in the capital of Vojvodina incognito because neither the company nor he wanted the pomp and hysteria to stand in the way of work of digitizing his face. Precautions taken were great and very few people even knew about this. Keanu stayed at secret location," said the source.

Here is the link, but it's all in Serbian.
Translation of the first two paragraphs (rest of the article is about flourishing IT sector in Novi Sad):
Famous Hollywood actor, Keanu Reeves known for exciting action scenes and big heart had spent summer days in Novi Sad in maximum secrecy, according to portal NS Live. According to our findings, Keanu Reeves came to Serbia this summer and managed to stay unnoticed, reason for his arrival being digitization of his face for the needs of one of the most popular video games in the world, Cyberpunk 2077.
Namely, one of the IT companies from Novi Sad was first in the world to develop the technology for digitization of the human face based on recorded dynamic 3D data of a person in motion. They are so good at their job that they've been recognized by the global IT industry for years. Actor was in the capital of Vojvodina incognito because neither the company nor he wanted the pomp and hysteria to stand in the way of work of digitizing his face. Precautions taken were great and very few people even knew about this. Keanu stayed at secret location," said the source.

Just for clarification sake, I was just curious. I hope that didn't come off as you were lying.

Can't say that I'm familiar with the source, but I can tell you that it's not written as pure sensationalism. Despite the title, article is actually focused on the success of a local IT company (Keanu and Cyberpunk were just used as an example). So, if it is a hoax, it's pretty convincing one. :shrug:
That's very encouraging 😌 although I'd prefer a post ending expansion (and maybe this is not the case if Keanu is involved another time), but it's another clear sign that CDPR continues to invest many prior resources to cb2077 😍

Top Bottom