What's your favorite vehicle so far?

+
Easily the Gecko.

Hear me out.
This thing is fast and grippy, it's small so it can fit anywhere, it's cheap and ready to be picked up pretty early. Thing has an amazing inside view which isn't obscured or anything and it has a trunk.

What more do you want?

The Caliburn!

I only buy this one car - and then a bike for fast paced city-rallys.

Saving all my eddies until they lift the lockdown. Then I head straight for the City Center and buy my Caliburn.

The Javelina, its strong and has good handling. The type of vehicle that would do well in any situation. I also like that Cthulu, Its basicly the same vehicle with a slightly different look.
photomode_06012021_213351.png

Any one of the motorcycles really. Easier to drive down the streets without crashing into everything. First vehicle I get is Jackie's bike.

The Beast.

That thing earned its name. In the City you can drive over Cars blocking your way and in the Badlands it can easily keep top speed, bouncing over the Hills with no concern. It can also take a beating before it dies.

Besides it is a gift. it would be rude not to use it.

Quick question off the side. Would like to report this issue to Support but first want to ask, does the Alvarado in your vanilla game honk?

It never has in my modded game as you can see in this vid.

On my side, on Series X (so no mod obviously), the Caesar's Alvarado doesn't have a sound for its honk. Same as you :)
Guess it's just an oversight then. Will send a refresher about it to Support. Thanks for the confirmation. ;)(y)

Edit: Took me 3 minutes to report, Support replied positively within 2. Wish my drivers license renewed this fast.

Last edited:
never had a clue before until i learned to abuse crafting and get unlimited money. been buying every car since and i really like that small two door makigai maimai p126. can weave through traffic like a mortocyle with that car and you have your stash too. sucks that you cant access your stash with mortocycles

sucks that you cant access your stash with mortocycles
It's new in 1.3+, but it have some sort of logic I think. With bikes, you have already (and generally) hard time to put your papers and gloves at the same time in the "trunk" (if we could name it "a trunk") :D

never had a clue before until i learned to abuse crafting and get unlimited money. been buying every car since and i really like that small two door makigai maimai p126. can weave through traffic like a mortocyle with that car and you have your stash too. sucks that you cant access your stash with mortocycles
The Brennon has a stash. Cannot stash the HMG for obvious reasons, but yeah. Everything else you own goes right in there.

Oh! Perfect topic.

SHION MZ2
photomode_05112021_200452.png

superb handling and speed combo.

TURBO-R V-TECH
photomode_05112021_201125.png

it's all about those rear lights, baby!

TYPE-66
photomode_05112021_201731.png

the only muscle car you need in the future.

..and the one you manage to break in 5 seconds..
photomode_13092021_191435.png

Also, this
photomode_1.png

And this
photomode_150614.png

And literally anything you can steal from Tyger Claws
photomode_27062021_145128.png

(I will edit this post! There're so much more!)

Top Bottom