Suggestion for game ambience sound

+
After last season and unlocking vanity maps. There are some with a fire in the background and other ambience sounds. Could we please have a separate sound adjuster to control this? I'd love to hear more of the ambience sound over the music of the game or just no music and just listen to the ambience.

Thank you for the thought.

I'm actually in the same exact boat as you. I turned off the music in Gwent; nothing wrong with it per se, I just find it distracting and a bit too jarring at times when you're trying to formulate a strategy and you have two-dozen cymbals crashing together in a crescendo sequence, driving you out of the moment and into sheer insanity.

Okay, maybe not insanity, but seriously, the music really should move with the ebb and flow of a match, which I think ambient music would be a better solution than an actual musical score.

Isn't this already in the game? Under Options, Audio, there's separate entries for Music and Sound Effects volumes.
You're correct. I just tried. Just tried on vanity map and the fire was noticeable but in comparison to sound effects it was nothing. In that particular map, if I raised the sound to a level I could hear the fire the other sounds would be far too loud.

I'm actually in the same exact boat as you. I turned off the music in Gwent; nothing wrong with it per se, I just find it distracting and a bit too jarring at times when you're trying to formulate a strategy and you have two-dozen cymbals crashing together in a crescendo sequence, driving you out of the moment and into sheer insanity.

Okay, maybe not insanity, but seriously, the music really should move with the ebb and flow of a match, which I think ambient music would be a better solution than an actual musical score.
I've not noticed the game music that much having an affect on me in that way. I do agree with the ebb and flow.

I've been listening to a lot of ambience sounds when working on the pc. I think it'd go great with Gwent if it could be isolated. I think I'd play it for longer too.

Top Bottom