Enemies can't attack me, they run around with their hands stuck on their weapons, mod or vanilla bug?

+
The enemies will have their hands seemingly stuck to their holstered weapons, and their arms twist and bend around their body, causing them to not attack.

I can't pinpoint if any of the mods I have installed would cause this, has anyone ran into it at all? Or is this just a very common bug that I am now constantly experiencing?

This is an example of some of the weird shit every enemy with a weapon does, their arms are all over the place.

Another example. When they're like this, they don't attack.

I've also found that enemies that are affected by this bug auto-aggro no matter where I am. If I am in about a 200m radius of their location, all of them immediately detect me and chase after me, they just can't attack.

Don't judge me on some of these, I am using just slightly altered bodies and not giant tits and ass, V still looks like a real woman.

The mods I have installed are:

Weather Probability Rebalance

Cyber Engine Tweaks

Seam Fixer - Eliminate Gray Mesh and JB Third Person Seams without Clipping Clothes

spawn0 - BETTER NEW CLOTHES - adjusted feet immersive and skimpy new clothes

Breast Jiggle Physics - enabled for TPP - FPP and Photomode

Unlock NightCity

Immersive First Person

Better Minimap

Alternate Crowd Behavior and other tweaks

Photo Mode Tools

Legless Netrunners

Cyberpunk 2077 Texture Override

JB - Clothing fit AND Better Grey Mesh Fix

Custom Eye Colors

Appearance Menu Mod

Custom Hairstyle - Femme Fatale

Hair Swap 01-08

Hairstyle Collection

Arasaka Cyberarms

Hide Armor

Advanced Control - Toggle Walk - Holster - Lean Left Right - Cycle Grenades

Expressive Female V

Game Time Tweaks

Alternate Character Creation Lighting

Claire's Ponytail

No Intro Videos

spawn0 - BODY MOD - better body shape

Underwear Remover

Annoy Me No More

redscript

Spicy HUDs - More UI and HUD colors

Yaiba Kusanagi - Neon Rims

I already see a bug with a mod with which the enemies did not attack and remained "alert", even if V was in front of them.
So I'm quite confident that is a "mod bug". But honestly, impossible for me to say the one involved (it could also be an unexpected bug come from interactions between two/some mods)

At first, go see on each mod pages and see if this kind of bug is already reported/known :(

The enemies will have their hands seemingly stuck to their holstered weapons, and their arms twist and bend around their body, causing them to not attack.

I can't pinpoint if any of the mods I have installed would cause this, has anyone ran into it at all? Or is this just a very common bug that I am now constantly experiencing?

This is an example of some of the weird shit every enemy with a weapon does, their arms are all over the place.

Another example. When they're like this, they don't attack.

I've also found that enemies that are affected by this bug auto-aggro no matter where I am. If I am in about a 200m radius of their location, all of them immediately detect me and chase after me, they just can't attack.

Don't judge me on some of these, I am using just slightly altered bodies and not giant tits and ass, V still looks like a real woman.

The mods I have installed are:

Weather Probability Rebalance

Cyber Engine Tweaks

Seam Fixer - Eliminate Gray Mesh and JB Third Person Seams without Clipping Clothes

spawn0 - BETTER NEW CLOTHES - adjusted feet immersive and skimpy new clothes

Breast Jiggle Physics - enabled for TPP - FPP and Photomode

Unlock NightCity

Immersive First Person

Better Minimap

Alternate Crowd Behavior and other tweaks

Photo Mode Tools

Legless Netrunners

Cyberpunk 2077 Texture Override

JB - Clothing fit AND Better Grey Mesh Fix

Custom Eye Colors

Appearance Menu Mod

Custom Hairstyle - Femme Fatale

Hair Swap 01-08

Hairstyle Collection

Arasaka Cyberarms

Hide Armor

Advanced Control - Toggle Walk - Holster - Lean Left Right - Cycle Grenades

Expressive Female V

Game Time Tweaks

Alternate Character Creation Lighting

Claire's Ponytail

No Intro Videos

spawn0 - BODY MOD - better body shape

Underwear Remover

Annoy Me No More

redscript

Spicy HUDs - More UI and HUD colors

Yaiba Kusanagi - Neon Rims
Try removing Breast Jiggle physics?

FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT.

It's Photo Mode Tools, I rebound the Key for the "Face Camera" to Z, not realizing it still took effect out of Photo Mode, and applied to NPCs. When I would press Z, they would stop attacking. When I'd press it again, they'd regain control and be able to attack again.

This was driving me mad!

FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT.

It's Photo Mode Tools, I rebound the Key for the "Face Camera" to Z, not realizing it still took effect out of Photo Mode, and applied to NPCs. When I would press Z, they would stop attacking. When I'd press it again, they'd regain control and be able to attack again.

This was driving me mad!
Yeh, good to know :)

Top Bottom