Patch 1.31

+
Huh... well... in preparation for all the next gen games coming out, I took the plunge and bought a Series S (since I think the Series X is a unicorn that doesn't exist - *impossible to find) - and, out of curiosity, I downloaded CP77 to see how it looks and plays on a next gen... Imagine my surprise when I find that it does indeed look and play a little better. Not massively so, I think it's just the improved FPS making the difference, it's had that effect on all of the 360/One games I have (esp. those with a FPS boost), but still, it is better on the S.

Huh... well... in preparation for all the next gen games coming out, I took the plunge and bought a Series S (since I think the Series X is a unicorn that doesn't exist - *impossible to find) - and, out of curiosity, I downloaded CP77 to see how it looks and plays on a next gen... Imagine my surprise when I find that it does indeed look and play a little better. Not massively so, I think it's just the improved FPS making the difference, it's had that effect on all of the 360/One games I have (esp. those with a FPS boost), but still, it is better on the S.
FPS make diffrence for sure. But it remain a XB1 version (like all the other XB1 games who run on Series S/X)
Also the loading times, only a couple of seconds before pushing on B button... You can play before the end of the first sentence in loading screens :)

will the animations in the game be improved at all? washing off blood that is about 5 cm above the hand or other animations that are very weak.
The game is fun, but these animations are on a worse level than the games from a dozen or so years ago.
for example games like: Mass effect, Dragon age, Dying light. It is sad that cyberpunk has inferior animations / cutscenes

The game is fun, but these animations are on a worse level than the games from a dozen or so years ago.
for example games like: Mass effect, Dragon age, Dying light. It is sad that cyberpunk has inferior animations / cutscenes
I wonder if it's because you have play these games a long while ago, but in my opinion, there are at light years from Cyberpunk :)
Honeslty I replay the original version of ME1 less than a year ago and no, nothing to do (and even on ME - LE, is still very far).

And obviously in ME, cutscenes are especially "made" for that and doesn't represent what you can see when you play (Graphics in game and in cutsenes don't look the same at all...). Unlike Cyberpunk where it's not really cutscenes, it's animations/actions in the game (when you enter in Dex's car, it look exactly the same as before... nothing have been changed)

will the animations in the game be improved at all? washing off blood that is about 5 cm above the hand or other animations that are very weak.
Wouldnt count on it.

I only started playing two days ago in cyberpunk. I had just such an impression. Where are these animations underdeveloped anyway :( .
And in Dying light I've been playing lately. Admittedly, I played in ME and DE (last releases) about 3 years ago

Last edited:
I only started playing two days ago in cyberpunk. I had just such an impression. Where are these animations underdeveloped anyway :( .
And in Dying light I've been playing lately. Admittedly, I played in ME and DE (last releases) about 3 years ago
Ok ;)
You'll see, even if it can generate some little bugs, there is no "real" cinematics in the game. Almost always there is no interruption during quests, you have control on what you want to look at, where you wan to be in the scene and even if you want, leaving the area :)
But for these bugs, like the blood on V's hand, you can report it to CDPR Support.

Hi chooms, i have this idea, how about having the option of using "headphones" in the game so we can hear the radio even if we are not in a car, the music is a masterpiece.
this other idea for quests /missions: playing some stories inside the factories like kiroshi / yaiba. or channel 51, and seeing connections beetween those in the city. it would feel more alive. how about more detailed customization for body cyberware/ weapons

They did not fixed the texture loading yet on cars, NPCs. Its still happening.
Rain its bugged still after so much time. Drops of rain are only visible on car window. You can hear it but its invisible.
World is still loading in front of you as you go with LOD increasing as u approach certain things.
The heavy 2d traffic 50m in front which vanishes as u get close.
AI mostly the same.
And so many things.

Last edited:
Certainly "looks" a little bit better on the Series S than the XB One, but it still has the same problems, most of them actually, plus some other "new" problems I didn't see on the One. I put the game away again after a couple of hours. I'd forgotten how easily these issues break your immersion and enjoyment of the game.

1.31 skipped the mission "I'll fly away" on my latest save (at least on my side ps4).... never got the first msg to start the quest but got the "take care of his stuff" msg out of nowhere <.<

and yes i know you can miss the quest if u proceed panams quest to early - but on all my other 7 chars it worked like intended just this time its broken : /

1.31 broke Riders on the Storm: Johnny does not appear in the house at the end.
Played few times in 1.3+ and no problem on my side.
But if I remember, Johnny don't appear until you start looking elsewhere than Panam (move the view at least). You can look Panam almost as long as you want :)

Top Bottom