Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
My own screen
Screenshot_20.png

Cyberpunk 2077 is a great game, we all know that. But it also feels a bit unfinished and rushed, the same goes for the romance of Judy. Don’t get me wrong I love the story and how it unfolds but in the end it’s done, there is nothing more. Sure you get to go to her apartment and say a few words, but that’s it, I mean you can’t even sleep there. So I thought there should be an update/expansion/dlc, whatever you want to call it, for her romance.

1. Really living together.

I think you should be able to really live together with Judy and being able to choose a apartment to live together, your apartment, her apartment, her lakeview cabin or even renting/buying a different apartment. This includes also being able to sleep together from late nights to early mornings, not sex we’ll get to that later, and waking up next to each other.

2. Dates.

Being able to go out on a date like going for some dinner at a restaurant or make dinner yourself (maybe in some sort of minigame) and have some conversations or going to the arcade and playing games together ,which also adds a location to play minigames, or going to see a movie or going bars and clubs to dance and drink and maybe have dinner at mama Welles.

XxSalviixX:
They should bring a repetible mission, where you start it calling judy,Panam or River, selecting an option like "hang out" then, the mission says (pick up "Judy" in her appartment, then when you pick her up, the mission changes to (enjoy your time in a location with her) in the restaurant/bar/anywhere, then, a new objetive (enjoy your time with her) when you finish, a new objetive (send Judy back to her appartment) and then the last objetive (pass the night with Judy or say "good bye" to her) i think it is not so difficult to do and could mark the difference.

3. Road trip.

Icinix:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/spoilers-judy-dlc-idea.11069858/

XxSalviixX:
i think it would be amazing if they add an expansion which includes a new map in arizona, where judy and Panam make their new home, we could travel to Nc and Arizona using the nomad tunnels so there would be not problem with that, with this you could continue the storyline trying to find a cure for V with panam and judy´s help, in femenine V you could have the help of Judy too, cause she is your couple and she would help you for sure. I think Judy and Panam are 2 amazing Npcs that need more interaction and a good place in a future DLC for sure.

4. Sex

Sex is a very important thing in a relationship even in the relation between V and Judy, they are going to want to live out their urges. So there should be a chance that Judy will call V to have sex and can also happen after a date and have multiple sex scenes in different locations.

5. More Romance.

Romance is of course the most important part and should feel more intimate than it does now. That’s why Judy should call you by your full name. But I think there should be progression in the relationship, achieved with missions of course, and get more intimate and maybe eventually lead to engagement/marriage.

Ashii:
So, more text messages to know that Judy remembers about V. Something like "hey, I watched some news about gang wars. Be careful out there, ok?", or "Girl, regret you weren't at Lizzie's today. There was a scene between some drunk ass guy and a Mox, it was hilarious". Or something like that, something completely random, not even related to the main story.

This would be my idea of an update/expansion/dlc for the Judy romance. I hope you share this and get cdpr attention.

Suggestions in the comments.
I agree, I think they have to do more missions with your "partner" wharever you choose, there are literally only 5 mission for judy for example, a side story with a lot of mission with her could be great, all cyberpunk player want it. Hope in 2022 they will do it

Some cut V/Judy dialogue:

Seems like it was intended for the Star ending? Its absence in the finished game is interesting and certain NPCs lines about thinking positive, and Misty and Judy's end credits calls makes me wonder about the intent on keeping V's fate ambiguous.

...or maybe CDPR didn't want to bum us all out too hard.

Holy f**k i felt sad. V talking like that nearly made me tear up..

Where did you get this from? xD

Make me wonder if they decided to keep things open for V and make it less depressing given that the Star ending is the best ending for hope for V.

Their VA are sooo good. I wanna hear more from just them. Maybe they might use this in DLC? Who knows maybe they might not and add something more hopeful and optimistic instead.
Post automatically merged:

V: "I'm dying.." "If that somehow...changes things for you..?"

Judy: "No it doesn't."

sadcat.jpg

Last edited:
Completed pyramid song again last night

Here's some Judy tax

View attachment 11262379
Oh, you're not alone in this craft. I dunno how many times I've replayed this one actually - I can't stop - it's masterpiece goddamn. I've finished the game - and I am feeling now void, devastated... I need more Judy in gameplay, but I understand that I shan't get it... maybe never... And that upset me... Especially when I've watched several Cyberpunk tributes - one has just broken my heart. I dunno what to do

CD PR whaddya do with me :( :giveup:

Oh, you're not alone in this craft. I dunno how many times I've replayed this one actually - I can't stop - it's masterpiece goddamn. I've finished the game - and I am feeling now void, devastated... I need more Judy in gameplay, but I understand that I shan't get it... maybe never... And that upset me... Especially when I've watched several Cyberpunk tributes - one has just broken my heart. I dunno what to do

CD PR whaddya do with me :( :giveup:
Your not alone. Over a thousand hours invested in the game now, yea its crazy I know
but what can you do when you left your heart in Night City.
Post automatically merged:

Judy as a blonde still looks cute
Tank Top.jpg

Sunrise.jpg

Near Window.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like we're going to hit a year with still no clue if we'll ever see our favorite characters again.

I've done a complete 180 on CDPR and the way they've abandoned any communication with us. Frankly, it's unprofessional at this point and not indicative of a good, publicly traded company.

With that said, I won't give up on these characters. I've begun a new fic (link below) which continues V and Judy’s story from a post-Devil ending.

No more pics to share, there are thousands out there already. It's past time that CDPR respond one way or the other to the Fandom. They’re just words CDPR...if gonks like us can find them so easily, I'm sure you can as well.

The One Who Mattered Most

Top Bottom